U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 08:24 PM

2,970 posts, read 6,151,450 times

Advertisements

Love Angelina!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2008, 07:27 PM

2,700 posts, read 3,240,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catrinac View Post
Angelina Jolie is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. She is a very strange person, totally overrated, and apparently has a clever PR team or something that has managed to help upgrade her image practically to that of a saint even after having stolen another woman's man.

YouTube - Reptilian Angelina Jolie - Half-Lizard

And yeah, I know, Jen and Brad were headed for divorce anyway, blah, blah, blah.
Absolutely agree!

Old 04-24-2008, 08:38 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,694,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catrinac View Post
Angelina Jolie is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. She is a very strange person, totally overrated, and apparently has a clever PR team or something that has managed to help upgrade her image practically to that of a saint even after having stolen another woman's man.

YouTube - Reptilian Angelina Jolie - Half-Lizard

And yeah, I know, Jen and Brad were headed for divorce anyway, blah, blah, blah.
Let me guess you are a close personal friend and have inside details on what happened? If not, You know what they say about assuming.
I dont believe she stole anything, marriages fail. Just because her and brad were friends means diddly, relationships change.

Old 04-24-2008, 09:32 AM

4,739 posts, read 7,400,928 times
I still can't get the image of her and her brother pawing each other at the event that got national coverage, looked like an SNL skit with Chris Kattan. Park her next to Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears. Thanks but no!

Old 04-24-2008, 12:46 PM

522 posts, read 1,154,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
I still can't get the image of her and her brother pawing each other at the event that got national coverage, looked like an SNL skit with Chris Kattan. Park her next to Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears. Thanks but no!

Have you checked the calandar lately? It's 2008. That was like almost a decade ago. She used to do drugs, folks! But, unlike many of the vermin from Hollywood, Angelina actually turned her life around and uses it to do good work and give children a good home. That's really a far stretch to put her in with Lohan and Spears.

I also know some people make comments about her attitude towards her father. I'm sure SHE knows more about the situation than any of us do. John Voight seems very creepy to me and I wouldn't want him around MY children, either! (Who knows what her reasons for distancing him are. If I found out tomorrow he had molested his kids or something equally as terrible, it certainly wouldn't surprise me.) She WAS gracious enough to include him in one of her TombRaider movies. Too bad he's such a tool.

Old 04-25-2008, 02:09 PM

2,662 posts, read 5,137,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVTX72 View Post
Is anyone else out there as sick of hearing about Angelina Jolie as I am? Yeah sure shes pretty, mediocre actress, adopted a couple of kids, and shes married to Brad Pitt. But whats so special about her.
IMO she is a less than stellar actress, a home wrecker, egomaniacally B****. I don't know who I feel sorry for more, her father Jon Voight, or those kids who now have HER as a mother.
Don't get me wrong..Very beautiful, IMo and I enjoyed her work in some of her older films, The Bone Collector, in particular. However, this "Bradgelina" is a bit overboard.

Old 04-25-2008, 02:14 PM

2,662 posts, read 5,137,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKwame View Post
Have you checked the calandar lately? It's 2008. That was like almost a decade ago. She used to do drugs, folks! But, unlike many of the vermin from Hollywood, Angelina actually turned her life around and uses it to do good work and give children a good home. That's really a far stretch to put her in with Lohan and Spears.
I will defnitely agree with that...There are much WORSE people in Hollywood.

Old 04-28-2008, 03:10 PM

14,330 posts, read 19,022,377 times
I'd rather the media focus on A. Jolie than Rosie ODonnell.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:58 PM

1 posts, read 1,720 times
i believe in karma and if anyone out there thinks that angelina and brad will last forever and ever then that is just sad. she had billy bob's blood in a bottle around her neck and she said that it was forever but they broke up. now she has all these kids to keep Brad. it will not last that is why jennifer's name never leaves their household. it may not be jennifer but i know from life experience that brad and angelina will not be together forever they can only pretend for so long.

Old 06-10-2009, 04:19 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,506 posts, read 17,313,409 times
I don't think I've responded in this thread yet but the question has come up before.

I'm not terribly impressed but I can take it or leave it. I've seen her in maybe two movies where I thought she did well. It seems like most of what I've seen of her is posing and making the facial expression of a cat who's tasting something in the air. Kind of like this...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities