Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 12:52 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,711,812 times

Advertisements

LOL, he's just another guy who wouldn't know what to do with a woman his own age!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2014, 02:41 PM

1,760 posts, read 2,088,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by graceC View Post
In France, it's actually common practice for couples to live together for years and years without getting married. The current French President is not married to his First Lady and they've been together for a long time. So I won't be surprised if it was actually Vanessa who didn't want to get married.
This is correct. I read somewhere a long time ago that he actually proposed to her on numerous occasions and she kept turning him down.

Old 02-06-2014, 03:00 PM

43,011 posts, read 107,605,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
It's not like I'm losing sleep over it. I'm just saying that he's totally playing the role of "guy who didn't want to get married dumps longtime girlfriend, then immediately starts dating much younger woman and suddenly wants to get married." It's not a situation that I've personally experienced but it definitely makes me raise an eyebrow.
But it's okay to not want to marry one person and then want to marry another person.

It means the first person really wasn't "the one" for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities