Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 12:39 PM

8,827 posts, read 7,328,824 times

Advertisements

the mother says Bindi wants to do this stuff(yeah right!)... Bindi's the child and Terri's the mother and that means Terri's in charge IMO...The pain of losing her dad will not go away by doing 'rap' or anything public like that. It's sort of like Jon Benet Ramsey; it's sad...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2008, 08:37 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,480,822 times
I very much agree that something is not right here. This little girl needs to be just that, a little girl. Her father was hardly cold in the grave when her and her mom began making appearances all over the world. Let the little girl be a kid and grieve the loss of her father. I think Steve Irwin was an incredible man and I also think it is wonderful that Bindi has his love of animals and protecting them. Having said that though, I do not think this media blitz of hers is healthy. Ever wonder why the boy is almost never seen or mentioned? He's not a baby anymore. The mom says this is what Bindi wants to do and she isn't going to stop her. Well, as a parent you sometimes have to step in and say hey, I know you want this but I do not feel it is the best thing right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities