Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2014, 06:18 AM

27,212 posts, read 46,724,071 times

Advertisements

Kanye West Booed for 20 Minutes by Angry Fans at Wireless Festival

Clearly this must be some mental issue that he has and it should be a concern. Maybe it is time for child protective services to take a look at him and the family since what he and his wife are doing seems to be so over the top and Kanye losing it time after time is not just a one time thing anymore.

The mask and the rants are so beyond normal.

I wonder what Nike, Gucci and Vuitton will think and customers of these brands probably don't want to hear this racist rapper who has a clear track record of irrational behavior.

With all the things that happened lately with mental nut cases we should be careful and protect the public and his own little child before we have to say " we saw it coming and nobody expected this to happen"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2014, 06:40 AM

11,336 posts, read 16,691,416 times
About time. People are there to hear him sign, not talk his BS.

Old 07-05-2014, 07:47 AM

Mental wards probably have masks like he put on and have him wear it 24/7.

People who have the racist word on their mind so much are usually the racists...just like in their case!

Old 07-05-2014, 07:57 AM

7,776 posts, read 12,435,548 times
His rude actions sent Taylor Swift's career into the stratosphere. How his career is so high is a mystery to me, but apparently his fans generally like what he does. I wonder how long it will continue?

Old 07-05-2014, 11:36 AM

4,559 posts, read 5,408,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Maybe it is time for child protective services to take a look at him and the family since what he and his wife are doing seems to be so over the top and Kanye losing it time after time is not just a one time thing anymore.

With all the things that happened lately with mental nut cases we should be careful and protect the public and his own little child before we have to say " we saw it coming and nobody expected this to happen"!
LMAO @ child protective services comment. That is the most ridiculously stu..... er.....uh....outrageous thing Ive read. Really? Call CPS on him and his wife? LMAO. Dude, you have lost it. Kid is in no danger and with extended family is more than likely VERY well taken care of.

Old 07-05-2014, 12:19 PM

477 posts, read 800,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
LMAO @ child protective services comment. That is the most ridiculously stu..... er.....uh....outrageous thing Ive read. Really? Call CPS on him and his wife? LMAO. Dude, you have lost it. Kid is in no danger and with extended family is more than likely VERY well taken care of.
Most celebrity children are raised by the nannies anyway.

Old 07-05-2014, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
The father is a clear nut case, the mom is more into herself and her selfish behavior. They seem to have a hard time dealing with reality.

Old 07-05-2014, 03:30 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,401,031 times
I keep hearing people refer to him as a genius. I don't get it. I'm glad he got booed, he seems like a real idiot.

Old 07-06-2014, 05:55 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,316,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
I keep hearing people refer to him as a genius. I don't get it. I'm glad he got booed, he seems like a real idiot.
This. ^^^^^

I read somewhere that he was ready to pay Kim K to have baby #2. Pay his wife? Really?

Old 07-06-2014, 07:51 AM

2,289 posts, read 5,771,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
If he is a genius then I am Albert Einstein. He is a first class nut job, and, needs to be put somewhere under lock and key.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities