U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 04:39 PM

364 posts, read 274,101 times

Advertisements

Twitter, Reddit, 4Chan, the internet has EXPLODED with this story, anybody following it? Thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2014, 04:40 PM

25 minute youtube video explaining it. Language NSFW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-51PfwI3M

Old 08-22-2014, 04:46 PM

4,608 posts, read 3,578,845 times
4chan is notorious for ganging up on people. Sometimes it's delicious karma, sometimes it's bullying. I practically had an orgasm when the Jon Finkel/Alyssa Bereznak thing was going around.

Edit: Went back to review the aforementioned Finkel/Bereznak scandal. Not to hijack, but apparently it got so out of control that she edited her original article!

Old 08-22-2014, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivemind31 View Post
4chan is notorious for ganging up on people. Sometimes it's delicious karma, sometimes it's bullying. I practically had an orgasm when the Jon Finkel/Alyssa Bereznak thing was going around.

Edit: Went back to review the aforementioned Finkel/Bereznak scandal. Not to hijack, but apparently it got so out of control that she edited her original article!
4Chan went berzerk after the story broke. Watch the video.

Zoe did a number of things

- faked a harassment from Wizardchan to garner publicity and support for a crap game she was developing
- cheated on her boyfriend with 5 men. One of which was her married boss and another was a journalist who gave her game positive press before it's release. Can you say conflict of interest
- now the internet is going crazy. of course there is the calls of misogyny and yes, there is some nasty harassment, but i feel it only takes away from the real issue of a liar, manipulator, and unethical business practices.

Old 08-22-2014, 05:08 PM

1,235 posts, read 1,128,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wipe out View Post
Twitter, Reddit, 4Chan, the internet has EXPLODED with this story, anybody following it? Thoughts?
LOOOOOOOOOOL. I like the act 6 blog last line....

He texted her to mail his fancy headphone back to him coz he is SURE she has it....

Her response ... i don't have it...

his reaction...

mother effer!

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

OMG, well obviously, this dude is sooooo obsessed with her coz he said she was his first..... well,,,,, the girl sleeps around.... good for her?

LOL. At least it's the other way around at this 'drama'... for a change.

Last edited by meaning; 08-22-2014 at 05:26 PM..

Old 08-22-2014, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaning View Post
LOOOOOOOOOOL. I like the act 6 blog last line....

He texted her to mail his fancy headphone back to him coz he is SURE she has it....

Her response ... i don't have it...

his reaction...

mother effer!

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

OMG, well obviously, this dude is sooooo obsessed with her coz he said she was his first..... well,,,,, the girls sleeps around.... good for her?

LOL. At least it's the other way around at this 'drama'... for a change.
The boyfriend is obviously a punk.

I think the bigger story here is how a social justice warrior is able to manipulate her followers by being a fake victim for profit.

Though airing out their laundry like that was weak, it did expose a manipulative POS

Old 08-22-2014, 05:22 PM

39,347 posts, read 37,940,573 times
Gossip.

Old 08-22-2014, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Gossip.
naw, the boyfriend had hard evidence of who she slept with AND wizardchan proved her allegations against them were falsified.

All the hard evidence is out there. Sorry.

Old 08-22-2014, 05:54 PM

1,235 posts, read 1,128,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Gossip.
Yap. More like a gamer/nerd/geek/bored teenagers who have nothing better to do 'gossip'.

FYI geeks, people sleeping around to get what they want has been a practice for AGES... like since the beginning of time.

Have you ever heard the phrase:

Who do i have to sleep with to get {insert your goal}

It's true. At least for the skank of this scandal.

Old 08-22-2014, 05:58 PM

8,234 posts, read 6,587,043 times
The details really don't matter much on chan. If there is something to exploit and get a laugh from it's all fair game

And no I haven't followed the story. It's none of my business
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or