U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: WHO would be the WOMAN of your DREAMS?
Scarlett Johansson 1 2.56%
Jessica Alba 1 2.56%
Mila Kunis 4 10.26%
Rihanna 0 0%
Eva Longoria 1 2.56%
Christina Aguilera 1 2.56%
Jennifer Lawrence 1 2.56%
Beyonce 0 0%
Jennifer Love Hewitt 2 5.13%
Katy Perry 0 0%
Jennifer Lopez 1 2.56%
Miley Cyrus 0 0%
Paris Hilton 0 0%
Selena Gomez 2 5.13%
Kim Kardashian 0 0%
Carmen Electra 1 2.56%
Alyssa Milano 2 5.13%
Kate Upton 3 7.69%
Pamela Anderson 3 7.69%
None 16 41.03%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 05:24 PM

2,546 posts, read 3,861,802 times

Advertisements

My idea of a "dream" woman does not match up with anyone on that list. As a matter of fact, all the names on that list would be pretty close to the bottom of my list.

As for the top of my list, I don't know how to describe it all, but I know it when I see it. Two that immediatley come to mind are Catherine Zeta Jones and CNBC's Kelly Evans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2014, 05:34 PM

5,491 posts, read 4,566,174 times
Already met the woman of my dreams.
Unfortunately I failed to be the man of her dreams.

Old 08-30-2014, 02:48 AM

22,303 posts, read 5,521,046 times
I only ever had one dream girl - Raquel Welch........ I went to see a silly caveman epic called 'One Million Years BC' in 1966 when I was 13 years old. I was smitten.........I faithfully started a Raquel scrapbook, and went to see every crap film she was in. Always hoping one day she would be in a good one. Sadly, it wasn't to be. But, at least she was always stunningly beautiful. I don't think there has ever been anyone in movies since her time to touch her for sheer beauty.

Old 08-30-2014, 08:40 AM

4,949 posts, read 4,657,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
I only ever had one dream girl - Raquel Welch........ I went to see a silly caveman epic called 'One Million Years BC' in 1966 when I was 13 years old. I was smitten.........I faithfully started a Raquel scrapbook, and went to see every crap film she was in. Always hoping one day she would be in a good one. Sadly, it wasn't to be. But, at least she was always stunningly beautiful. I don't think there has ever been anyone in movies since her time to touch her for sheer beauty.

One of my favorite bad movies is "Hannie Caulder".

I noticed that Costco has the DVD for sale and I'm having difficulty resisting the impulse to purchase it.

Liv Lindeland

Old 08-31-2014, 09:03 AM

22,303 posts, read 5,521,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by P47P47 View Post
One of my favorite bad movies is "Hannie Caulder".

I noticed that Costco has the DVD for sale and I'm having difficulty resisting the impulse to purchase it.

Liv Lindeland
Ah, 'Hannie Caulder'....... so bad, it was good.... My favourite Raquel Welch epic is 'Myra Breckinridge.' Just terrible........ Mae West in her old age. Famous golden age actors making fools of themselves. But, Raquel, striding like a colossus through this mess of a film. She was just gorgeous in this movie. I of course treasure the DVD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywcr3lYuVo0

Old 09-01-2014, 12:35 AM

5,877 posts, read 4,027,292 times

or

Yes I have a thing for French women. They have a certain je ne sais quoi that I love.

Old 09-01-2014, 12:58 AM

4,803 posts, read 10,179,551 times
She's not on the list, probably because she's getting older, but that's OK, so am I

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...Diane_Lane.jpg

Old 09-01-2014, 07:46 AM

4,949 posts, read 4,657,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
Ah, 'Hannie Caulder'....... so bad, it was good.... My favourite Raquel Welch epic is 'Myra Breckinridge.' Just terrible........ Mae West in her old age. Famous golden age actors making fools of themselves. But, Raquel, striding like a colossus through this mess of a film. She was just gorgeous in this movie. I of course treasure the DVD.

I've never seen "Myra Breckinridge". I remember seeing a pictorial in "Playboy" of shots taken on the set. It looked like it would be a pretty crazy movie. Doesn't Farrah Fawcett have a brief nude scene in it?

Old 09-01-2014, 03:14 PM

2,176 posts, read 865,317 times
I love both Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton. Oddly enough both had multiple leaked pictures released this weekend. Crazy stuff.

Old 09-02-2014, 02:28 AM

8,903 posts, read 4,847,166 times
The problem with a list of celebrities is at least two fold. First of all, we know too much about them. Secondly, their life has to be public in order for them to stay in the limelight. If people aren't paying attention to them all the time, they are in trouble.

What they may say to get attention may not be the best thing to know about them, may not be desirable in a person.

For example, many years ago on the WB during the Charmed run, Alyssa Milano had a spot where she said in text that whenever she thought about having a child, she got a new pet....and then she listed the type of pets she had, from dogs, cats, birds, horses, and what else and how many she had of each.

Well, think about that for a moment. As busy as she is, who is taking care of all these pets? Who is showing them the love they deserve? What do these many pets mean to her?

Finally, there is one other thing. Having been a type of Paparazzi, let me tell you, WE'RE RELENTLESS! As you pick one of these perfect women to be with, just remember, you will always be in the sights of someone's Super Mega Telephoto Lens. Why, you might even get more attention than what Sean Connery did in the making of "You Only Live Twice"!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or