U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 04:29 AM

10 posts, read 10,471 times

Advertisements

After watching this video I have a very different opinion about her, McCartney and the media....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...74540#21574540

Last edited by ThatsLife; 12-30-2007 at 04:32 AM.. Reason: Wrong video post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2007, 08:40 AM

1,065 posts, read 3,387,557 times
I love some of Paul's old songs. As to his personal life, I just don't much care.

Old 12-30-2007, 08:50 AM

2,885 posts, read 1,422,165 times
Heather is taking up residence in TN. Jokin' I liked her but now believe she is truly a b--ch, mostly because HE is such a nice guy, and he doesn't go around blabbing like she does.

Old 12-30-2007, 10:32 AM

17,698 posts, read 34,861,113 times
She's messing with one of the most beloved people in the world. When she opened up her yap about Paul beating up Linda ... not cool! So when the media calls her out, she screams "you're not being fair!" She needed to be more dignified in the press and dignified means that she needed to shut up. She still needs to shut up because the more she courts the media to ... sorry, but WHINE about how she's being beat up in the press, the more shrew-ish she looks. And does she think she can take on the papparazzi? For heaven's sake. I'm sure her charities are suffering not only from the media backlash, but because of how she is conducting herself ... I woudn't want to give money to her charities now because she's a shrew. The only way this will go away is if she chills the heck out, drop out of the spotlight and take care of her daughter. That should be the focus of her energies, not trying to change the media.

That being said, I'm sure that Paul McCartney can be a dunderhead to deal with, but he's being very good about not striking out in the press. He's being dignified. It makes him look like a saint for putting up with her for the few years they were together.

But on another note, I see that Rosanna Arquette got her lunch hooks into Sir Paul ... lord, yet another rock star she can completely make crazy.

Old 12-30-2007, 01:31 PM

2,493 posts, read 3,061,744 times
Paul should have been more careful and gotten a prenup. I'm sure people warned him, and he didn't listened. Now he has to learn the hard way.

Heather Mills is not my favorite person.

Old 12-30-2007, 01:34 PM

3,589 posts, read 2,974,016 times
She has a terrible reputation in the UK as being a demanding diva and an overall not very nice person. Any dignity she had was shredded when she ran shrilly to the media over every minute detail in her divorce, which is something that should have been private and confidential. All she wants to do is sully Sir Paul's reputation. Whether it's in need of sullying or not is beside the point. He's an entertainer, nothing more, and an aging one at that. If he's a bad husband, I don't really care.

Old 12-30-2007, 03:13 PM

2,408 posts, read 13,151,352 times
I don't know what it is about her, but she always looked to me like she'd have really bad body odor.

Old 01-02-2008, 09:22 AM

4,721 posts, read 13,614,064 times
"WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HEATHR MILLS_IS SHE NUTS/A HUMANITARIAN?"
Yes she is and yes she is. I agree with the above posters.She is going to the media and getting publicity to complain about the media giving her publicity. I am sure Paul doesnt walk on water, but sharing her outrage by gossiping personal business in this way is only making her look bad. Next time, dont marry one the richest,most beloved icons of the century, go for a dentist or something. Heather the humanitarian now has lots of money to spend on her beloved cause. She should be more then gratful for the financial results of her " work " of being a wealthy "Lady" to rock royalty and go see to the animals.

Old 01-02-2008, 09:55 AM

3,099 posts, read 1,913,812 times
i think she is a liar and a gold-digger.

Old 01-02-2008, 10:37 AM

8,388 posts, read 8,098,997 times
Thumbs down What Do you think of Heather Mills? Is she nuts? A humanitarian?

She's neither nuts nor humanitarian.

Whiny? Yes!

She marries one of the world's most recognized icons, then tries to take half of his property after a brief marriage, and she's upset that her life is under a microscope? She's obviously not very bright, either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities