Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2015, 12:30 PM

18,756 posts, read 18,035,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
Define drugging. Too many drinks leaves one as disorientated as if drugs were used.
Somebody ask for a drink - they do not ask to be drugged without their knowledge. There have been medical doctors that drugged and raped their patients and we went after them with the full weight of the law.

Why is it so hard for you to understand the difference between somebody taking an alcoholic drink and drugs that can immobilize the victim? Even if a person would drink or take drugs until they are unconscious; it still does not give anybody the right to molest/rape them. So why are we even discussing this? Do you think that we should consider this consensual sex?

I do understand that the drugging will be almost impossible to prove in a court of law. But we do not know how this will all turn out. I presume there might be some documents or enabling individuals that might come forward in this case?

If it was up to me and it isn't; I would not have any statue of limitations on the crime of administering drugs without previous consent. I think that should be consider assault with the intention to do bodily harm. Maybe it already is in some states?

Old 01-12-2015, 01:22 PM

7,076 posts, read 9,524,838 times
Quote:
Define drugging. Too many drinks leaves one as disorientated as if drugs were used.

Old 01-12-2015, 04:30 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,489,405 times
Quote:
I do dispute these woman were unaware of why BC was socializing with them.
You mean pretenses and mentoring lore. Each victim carefully chosen for vulnerability.

Old 01-12-2015, 05:15 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,801,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Somebody ask for a drink - they do not ask to be drugged without their knowledge. There have been medical doctors that drugged and raped their patients and we went after them with the full weight of the law.

Why is it so hard for you to understand the difference between somebody taking an alcoholic drink and drugs that can immobilize the victim? Even if a person would drink or take drugs until they are unconscious; it still does not give anybody the right to molest/rape them. So why are we even discussing this? Do you think that we should consider this consensual sex?

I do understand that the drugging will be almost impossible to prove in a court of law. But we do not know how this will all turn out. I presume there might be some documents or enabling individuals that might come forward in this case?

If it was up to me and it isn't; I would not have any statue of limitations on the crime of administering drugs without previous consent. I think that should be consider assault with the intention to do bodily harm. Maybe it already is in some states?
I do not see any fun in having sex with an unconscious woman but if she falls asleep before or during sex then I do not see that as rape. He just stayed alert whereas they slumped off. I doubt they truly recall what occurred. I have been so drunk I do not recall what happend the next day. Neither did the girl next to me.

Old 01-12-2015, 05:25 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,489,405 times
Do some reading Felix, you'll find many who don't remember beyond 1-2 drinks and groping; until waking up undressed the following day.

Old 01-12-2015, 05:31 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,441,923 times
Quote:
I do not see any fun in having sex with an unconscious woman but if she falls asleep before or during sex then I do not see that as rape. He just stayed alert whereas they slumped off. I doubt they truly recall what occurred. I have been so drunk I do not recall what happend the next day. Neither did the girl next to me.
You should pass that on to Cosby's attorneys in case he needs it. I like it.

We could call it the 'I stayed alert' defense.

Old 01-12-2015, 06:22 PM

18,756 posts, read 18,035,386 times
Quote:
It is one thing to start having sex while conscious and then fall asleep during sex. It is another thing to wake up and find somebody having sex with you while you were immobilized. I don't think that you can compare the two.

I do think that it is dangerous for both parties to rely on drugs or alcohol. I know that many do and then regret their choice.

But, getting back to what these women claim: They never agreed to being immobilized by any drug. That is the problem. You just don't do that to another human being.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.