Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 02:20 PM

2,387 posts, read 2,210,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanaguy04 View Post
What do you think the answer would be if you ask men which they would rather have between 20 FWBs or 1 monogamous relationship? That was just one night, next week he could probably get 20 more if he wanted.
It depends on the individual man. IMO, your priorities seem a little warped. But that's just me and it's none of my business.

Last edited by Lafleur; 12-08-2014 at 03:29 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2014, 02:20 PM

102,202 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
What do you think the answer would be if you ask men which they would rather have between 20 FWBs or 1 monogamous relationship? That was just one night, next week he could probably get 20 more if he wanted.
So? Plenty of men pine for a loving, monogamous relationship. Not all men think alike, news flash.

Old 12-08-2014, 02:21 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
Quote:

It depends on the man you are asking.
The real men I know would choose a monogamous relationship.

Again you are missing the entire point which I have a feeling you will continue to miss.
In light of this feeling I wish you luck with your "I can't get a date because I'm not rich" fantasy and I wish you all you deserve in your lifetime.

Carry on....

Old 12-08-2014, 02:24 PM

102,202 posts, read 107,859,557 times
He can't get a date because he's living in Montana. He's also ignoring a pool of women who'd be seriously into him, that's close by: Native American women. Maybe they're not good enough for him. Or maybe he's convinced he doesn't want "ethnic" women, irony of ironies, for an Asian guy.

Old 12-08-2014, 02:29 PM

11,159 posts, read 7,957,639 times
Quote:
I'd like to also say that you will hardly ever hear of a woman, whether she is famous, beautiful, or both leave a place with 20 guys in tow. It just doesn't happen. Men are big time turned off by a woman that has a posse of guys all around her.
But if she did.. She'd be labeled a s**t and a w***e unlike Mr D. who's probably envied for being able to pull something like that off.

Old 12-08-2014, 02:50 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,802,378 times
Quote:
My point is the more money, status, and fame a man has the more women he will attract. Even though women like to say it doesn't mean anything when indeed it does. Men are sexually honest. The young and hot attracts men, we openly say and admit it. But when men ask women does $ and fame attract, women like to say it doesn't when in fact it does.

I'd like to also say that you will hardly ever hear of a woman, whether she is famous, beautiful, or both leave a place with 20 guys in tow. It just doesn't happen. Men are big time turned off by a woman that has a posse of guys all around her.
Well, like others said, they are groupies basically... looking to brag that they spent the night hanging out with someone famous. Doesn't mean they actually like *him* they are using him for his fame. All famous people get this.. men, women, young, old... some people crave that "claim to some fame."

Fame and money attracts EVERYONE. You think all the men who hang around rich famous people are real and true friends? Or do you think they could be mooching off stars too.

If a woman really only cares about fame and money, she's shallow. If a man only cares about hotness and youth, he's shallow. People who aren't shallow, when you tell them "all your sex cares about is ____" are going to say, "no, that's not true." They aren't being dishonest--they are deeper people and take offense to the generalization. A man who loves his wife of 20 years isn't being dishonest when he really loves her and says he doesn't want a new, young wife... because that's the flip side of what you are saying.

And yes, you hardly hear of a woman leaving a place with 20 guys in tow... and newsflash, you hardly hear of a man doing it either which is why this is a news story--it's unusual.

Old 12-08-2014, 03:24 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,607,365 times
Quote:
Hopefully he's having fun living this lifestyle, but how many supermodels can he go through? He should've just stopped at Bar Refaeli. I don't think that all (or even most men) would want a life of endless FWBs, but maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.

Old 12-08-2014, 04:19 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
What would one guy even do with 20 women at the same time?

And not for nothing - it seems he just had a break up. I have a feeling this is more about trying to prove something than actual enjoyment.

Old 12-08-2014, 04:28 PM

52,233 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Money and fame attract the star struck types, those fans don't really see "Leo" as a person, just an object that they see in the movies and they attach themselves to the fame element.

I think being a rich and famous person would be awful.

How would you know that they are into you for you.... not for being a famous actor.......

I think finding true intimacy would be tough.

Sure, you can find women for quick easy sex, but really, at the end of the day... I need more.....

Do men really want to have women drawn to them for all the wrong reasons?? Is that what men want?

Personally, I don't.... but I can only speak for myself.

Old 12-08-2014, 04:40 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,737,507 times
Good grief, talking about a redundant thread. Who would have ever thought a rich movie star would attract so many women, gee, amazing. OP you are not Leonardo and never will be. If you continue this sad sack attitude you'll never land anyone. Grow up, most of us are never going to be rich and famous and coveting their lifestyle is childish and futile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities