Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 07:09 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,444,943 times

Advertisements

Christina Aguilera is not in the Christmas spirit ... she spent her birthday in "The Happiest Place On Earth" ... in a heated argument with Mickey Mouse ... TMZ has learned.

Our theme park source tells us while ringing in her 34th b-day at Disney California Adventure, Christina and her crew tried to get a pic with Mickey, but he was going on a break ... so Christina was told she had to wait. Cue meltdown!

Read more: Christina Aguilera -- Disneyland Tantrum ... Calls Mickey an A**hole | TMZ.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2014, 10:19 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,737,870 times
sheeeeeeesh--what a diva
She is only 34??? Say it aint so................ that girl is aging badly

Old 12-30-2014, 08:18 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,068,042 times
Yep, Just another "Don't you know who I am" diva fit. Talented singer but apparently a planet sized ego like many.

Old 12-30-2014, 12:43 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,155,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Yep, Just another "Don't you know who I am" diva fit. Talented singer but apparently a planet sized ego like many.
... and she used to be one of their employees.

Old 12-30-2014, 05:48 PM

894 posts, read 1,046,001 times
Quote:
Lol, I used to be a flight attendant and I had Sheryl Crow, Nicolas Cage and Val Kilmer pull that "don't you know who I am?" sh*t with me. I also had Britney Spears' mother and sister on one of my flights and they are totally obnoxious new money trash.

Old 12-30-2014, 05:55 PM

14,785 posts, read 23,985,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFigureMeOut View Post
Lol, I used to be a flight attendant and I had Sheryl Crow, Nicolas Cage and Val Kilmer pull that "don't you know who I am?" sh*t with me. I also had Britney Spears' mother and sister on one of my flights and they are totally obnoxious new money trash.
Yep and some of them are so nice like Ryan O Neil ... he had me and my sister in stitches the whole flight and everyone says he is so nasty , he certainly is not at all nasty to me or my sister . We were just talking and laughing and having a good time ...

Im surprised at Christina she seems so nice on the voice you know oh well makes me wonder if that is why the voice and nbc let her go ....

Old 12-30-2014, 06:14 PM

15,402 posts, read 25,678,059 times
Did Mickey respond back to her with, "don't you know who I am!" too?

Old 12-30-2014, 06:46 PM

4,899 posts, read 6,193,757 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
... and she used to be one of their employees.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkf747 View Post
Did Mickey respond back to her with, "don't you know who I am!" too?
Maybe she wasn't so sweet when she was on the Mickey Mouse Club. Best thing to do when any
celebrity does that is NOT pay any attention to them. A dent in their fan base could work wonders
for their humility and egos.

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/8045...a-aguilera.jpg

Old 12-30-2014, 08:28 PM

5,697 posts, read 19,092,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFigureMeOut View Post
That's disappointing about Sheryl Crow. Nicolas Cage and Val Kilmer I could see being an a**.

Old 12-30-2014, 08:36 PM

2,142 posts, read 2,281,935 times
I am going to side with the Diva on this one. We went to visit Mickey and the gang last spring. It was ridiculous how we had to chase down those characters. They were always on break. Tons of kids were screaming and crying trying to catch a glimpse of the Disney crew. It takes an entire day to find the scheduling of when the characters will be available for the kids to get a pic with.

Disneyland and Disneyworld are not the same as when we were kids. In prior decades, all of the Disney crew were available to greet, shake hands with and take pictures with kids and their families.

You are lucky if you get a wave out of Mickey Mouse as he goes on break. Or you can pay the exorbitant fees and eat in a special café where chip and dale circle the tables. It was a huge complaint of many parents and grandparents when we were there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities