Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2015, 08:48 AM

3,426 posts, read 3,342,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMI View Post
.....Kardashians....just don't like them for some reason....
And the way Kim flaunts herself....I always thought Khloe the more attractive of the three.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2015, 03:43 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,601,833 times
Melissa Rivers, although I'm not sure if she could really be considered a celebrity.

I caught a little of the Celebrity Apprentice "best ofs" last night (yeah I know, embarrassing) and saw her meltdown when she got fired. What a creepy little princess! Then I remembered long ago there was a show called "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here", and she threw the same kind of fit when she was voted off that show. So immature and entitled. The point of those shows is that people are sent home every episode, did she think she was too special to go? And who is she, anyone? Just the daughter of a comedian. I so hate entitled children of rich or famous people. Plus, her eyes are so close together she looks cross eyed all the time. In fact, she looks like a chimpanzee. Truth be told, so did her mother.

There, I said it!

Old 02-25-2015, 09:31 AM

28 posts, read 56,670 times
Jack Nicholson... There I said it. His look and mouth annoy me.
Vin Diesel annoys me a lot too.

Old 02-25-2015, 12:17 PM

6,301 posts, read 9,642,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
I'm with you on that one. She and hubby can have each other.

Mine is Taylor Swift.

I can't explain it, but every time I see her (which is WAY too often) I can't look at her and want to leave the room. It's terrible because everyone in the world LOVES her .

I just find her soulless and totally disingenuous. But I've always been the type to root for the bad guy.

At least I don't have daughters, so this is just my own little cross to bear.

Taylor Swift reminds me of a turtle without a shell. She has a turtle head.

Old 02-25-2015, 12:19 PM

2,852 posts, read 1,612,989 times
Whenever I feel as if there's someone I don't like (who's famous and I don't really know) - I think it always falls back on the fact that they remind me of someone I do know (and don't have a high opinion of).

In my case, that's how that's worked for me...

Old 02-25-2015, 01:26 PM

1,346 posts, read 3,075,451 times
Julianne Moore. No idea why.

Rhianna. She strikes me as very scary for some reason, like I'd never want her pissed at me.

JK Simmons. After that horrific Whiplash movie, which I cannot believe won him an Oscar.

Jessica Chastain. Again, no idea why, although now that I think about it, do I simply have a problem with pale redheaded women? LOL

Old 02-25-2015, 02:32 PM

7,367 posts, read 5,480,532 times
Kanye West. Everybody dislikes him I think.
Justin Bieber. Same as above.
The Kardashian Clan. They are so annoying. Why are they famous?
The Honey Boo Boo mom. She's really disgusting. She got back with a man who molested her daughter. Sick. Sick woman.
Taylor Swift. I liked her when she was country. Seemed like a nice girl. But Now she acts entitled and snooty.
Russell Brand. I don't know, his voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. And I can't look at him either, he creeps me out for some reason.

Old 02-25-2015, 03:03 PM

5,903 posts, read 3,793,445 times
For me it's Vince Vaughn....ugh!! That fast-talking overbearing voice just irritates the crap out of me and I usually won't watch any of his movies unless there is someone else in it that I really like. I absolutely hated him in The Breakup, I almost started hating Jennifer Aniston because of it! I got over it with her though, him not so much.

Old 02-25-2015, 04:51 PM

6,301 posts, read 9,642,323 times
Paula Dean, she just comes across as the overbearing lady-next-door that makes you run into your house upon sighting.

Billy Costa, he is a local Boston celebrity with a restaurant review show. He is SOOOOO ENNNNTHUUUSSSIASTIC about EVVVERYTHINNNNG.

And the one who makes it to the top of my list
The TalkStoop woman who interviews has-been celebrities on the steps of her apartment while her bulldog drools on them and wears ugly basketball shoes with a skirt. I absolutely cringe when this show comes on.

Old 02-25-2015, 05:49 PM

2,398 posts, read 3,833,823 times
Okay, I'll play.

Dakota Johnson (50 Shades actress) She looks so POed all the time
Ditto for Kristen Stewart, Victoria Beckham and Kanye West. I don't even know if these people have teeth, never seen them smile.

Katie Holmes, (it's the smirk) John Travolta (creepy) Elizabeth Berkley (she's just unlikable)

LeAnn Rimes, Chevy Chase, Eddie Murphy, John Mayer, Jared Leto -douche bags all

That's all for now but I'll think of more later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities