U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2015, 12:53 PM

1,763 posts, read 1,171,369 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70's Music Girl View Post
Brad and Angelina - so overrated

Cameron Diaz - comes across so dopey, just don't see the appeal

Gweneth Paltrow - dull, boring
I agree with all of these.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2015, 06:33 PM

4,530 posts, read 1,946,524 times
Adam Scott. He has a too-delicate,very effeminate face to me, and I don't think he's a good comedic actor.

Anna Kendrick. I'm just baffled by the rise to stardom of this very basic-looking, mediocre-acting chick. Plus her strong, square nose and jawline reminds me of one of the old man muppets.

Old 07-06-2015, 08:07 PM

6,682 posts, read 11,905,704 times
I don't care for Arnold Schwarzenegger, though I could find reasons. He just always seem to have an arrogance about him, and out for every buck he could get. I actually met him once in 1978 at a mall in Conn. He was at a book signing for his book at a store there. Then thru the years of hearing about him, my dislike just increased. However tonight on the news there has been a story about a murder in Calif. A murder committed by the son of a top political somebody in that state. Arnold evidently wrote letters to pardon or reduce the sentence on the murderer. A murder where the son and his friend were asked to leave a party. Then then stabbed one or more people and killed them. It was found political cronyism was being used by Arnold, and the father of murderer to greatly reduce the sons sentence to 1 year. Arnold refuses to talk about it with the media, and will as he said only talk about his movies. Like I said he always seemed arrogant. Calif has decided to write into a law a law, to prevent this from ever happening again. When Politicians or their families are involved in crimes.

So the title of the thread is dislike for no reason. I guess I do have a reason with Arnold. He just seems money hungry and a Me ME type of power person.

Old 07-09-2015, 08:28 AM

4,948 posts, read 6,879,309 times
Lena Dunham-
her ugly face just annoys me.

Old 09-15-2015, 08:34 AM

30,472 posts, read 9,103,558 times
Tyra Banks, whose y a k-fest has supplanted Family Feud, and who's assembled yet another table of "experts" to gab about an endless parade of freaks and wannabes.

Old 09-15-2015, 03:20 PM

2,342 posts, read 2,965,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Bill cosby

he's a horrible bartender...

Old 09-15-2015, 03:25 PM

6,319 posts, read 5,370,322 times
Shannen Doherty
Angelina Jolie
Will Smith and family
Ben Affleck
Sharon Stone
Brad Pitt
Beyoncé
Kardashian
ugh PARIS HILTON ack
Ice T and his icky missus
Mariah Carey
J Lo

Old 09-16-2015, 11:49 AM

7,822 posts, read 5,452,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Vin Diesel.

I don't know why though. Yeah, he's nice looking and I've seen a couple of his movies but I don't like him.

Weird.

That Russell Brand is another one I can't stand. Ick.

Old 09-16-2015, 12:01 PM

1,056 posts, read 871,944 times
There are very few celebrities that I truly dislike to the point I will flip the channel the second I see them, but David Caruso is one of them. I have disliked him with a passion since the first time I laid eyes on him back in the 90s. I don't even remember what show or movie it would have been. I won't watch any movie or TV show where he's a major character. I don't know what it is that I can't stand about him - it could be that I can't stand the way he looks, it could be that he acts like the world's biggest know-it-all jerk every time he steps in front of a camera, it could be that he seems to have no acting talent, or most likely a combo of all three. I'm just happy I haven't seen him anywhere since CSI Miami got cancelled.

Old 09-16-2015, 03:00 PM

25,418 posts, read 14,509,521 times
Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, etc. Basically those who are talentless and are just popular for whatever stupid reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or