U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2015, 10:57 AM

5,267 posts, read 2,878,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by P47P47 View Post
A friend of mine very much dislikes David Niven and Fred Astaire. But it's not without a very valid reason.

He dislikes them because he considers their heads to be triangular.
Those doggone triangle- heads are the worst! They're better than the hexagon-head folks, though, for sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2015, 11:01 AM

16,724 posts, read 13,676,345 times
I hate Trisha Yearwood's cooking show. She is so full of herself, and God forbid she starts singing at the end of her bit. Ick. Maybe it has to do with her & Garth Brooks screwing over their partners, but I just cannot stand her.

Old 01-05-2015, 12:35 PM

10,328 posts, read 12,417,631 times
Dr. Oz. He makes crazy faces on his show. I even made a thread about it. What's with those faces?

Tom Cruise. That joker like grin he always has is creepy. I agree he's had some good films. He also likes to freak out and jump on couches.

Amy Schumer-Not funny, Seems very conceited also.

Vince McMahon-Must be a nightmare to work with and has a planet sized ego. Though he is very successful however.

Old 01-06-2015, 01:46 PM

3,290 posts, read 2,181,314 times
This is a mediocre actress from the 80s' - Carrie Snodgress. The sound of her whiny voice makes me grit my teeth and I have to get away from it.

Old 01-06-2015, 08:50 PM

12,983 posts, read 12,573,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
I hate Trisha Yearwood's cooking show. She is so full of herself, and God forbid she starts singing at the end of her bit. Ick. Maybe it has to do with her & Garth Brooks screwing over their partners, but I just cannot stand her.
Good one. I don't even know what she looks like, probably big strawberry-blond hair, pasty complexion? But, she's a ****ing COUNTRY SINGER, and she got her own cooking show. I will never watch it. Thanks for saying she's full of herself. That is a reason to dislike her. Humility is highly underrated.

Old 01-06-2015, 09:02 PM

30,411 posts, read 9,092,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Good one. I don't even know what she looks like, probably big strawberry-blond hair, pasty complexion? But, she's a ****ing COUNTRY SINGER, and she got her own cooking show. I will never watch it. Thanks for saying she's full of herself. That is a reason to dislike her. Humility is highly underrated.

What better reason to dislike someone that you've never even seen than because someone else has determined that she's "full of herself" on a 30-minute cooking show.

Nice to see that there are at least a couple of people here happy to add to the ugliness in the world.

Old 01-06-2015, 09:26 PM

12,983 posts, read 12,573,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
What better reason to dislike someone that you've never even seen than because someone else has determined that she's "full of herself" on a 30-minute cooking show.

Nice to see that there are at least a couple of people here happy to add to the ugliness in the world.
I don't add to the ugliness in the world. This is not a deadly serious thread. Chill. And, please don't ever say that about me again. You know nothing about me. I know plenty of people who add ugliness to the world. What a horrible thing to say.

Old 01-07-2015, 06:00 AM

4,721 posts, read 4,287,502 times
I agree with the above poster. This is not a serious thread, and I started it. I don't plan to do anything to Ms. Wooley, and I don't spend my days thinking about her constantly. This was just meant as a light-hearted thread. I am sure there are people that don't like me for some reason that is irrational. For instance, if you don't like blondes, you wouldn't like me. I know my dislike of Ms. Wooley is silly and baseless, but it is there like the clouds in the sky. It won't affect her, and it only stops me from watching her movies.

Also, I absolutely love Jennifer Lawrence, and I guess that makes about as much sense as my dislike of Ms. Wooley, since I have never met either one of them.

Old 01-07-2015, 06:08 AM

39,060 posts, read 37,695,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
I'm with you on that one. She and hubby can have each other.

Mine is Taylor Swift.

I can't explain it, but every time I see her (which is WAY too often) I can't look at her and want to leave the room. It's terrible because everyone in the world LOVES her .

I just find her soulless and totally disingenuous. But I've always been the type to root for the bad guy.

At least I don't have daughters, so this is just my own little cross to bear.

Old 01-07-2015, 06:10 AM

39,060 posts, read 37,695,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post

It's a thread titled, "Celebrities you don't like," so you knew what you'd get when you came here. Allowing people to acknowledge and vent their unwanted ill feelings is much healthier than beating them over the head with self-righteous judgment.

Nice to see that there are plenty of people who are happy to add smugness to the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or