U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2015, 07:40 AM

20,344 posts, read 20,415,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
What better reason to dislike someone that you've never even seen than because someone else has determined that she's "full of herself" on a 30-minute cooking show.

Nice to see that there are at least a couple of people here happy to add to the ugliness in the world.
Quote:
Tina Fey, who's vastly overrated. I also find her to be extremely annoying.
well at least your reasons are valid
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2015, 08:00 AM

30,392 posts, read 9,081,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
well at least your reasons are valid
At least they're based on my observations, which happens to have been the point.

I'll leave the Mean Girls bandwagon to the high school Heathers.

Old 01-07-2015, 09:05 AM

7,839 posts, read 10,144,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
I'm with you on that one. She and hubby can have each other.

Mine is Taylor Swift.

I can't explain it, but every time I see her (which is WAY too often) I can't look at her and want to leave the room. It's terrible because everyone in the world LOVES her .

I just find her soulless and totally disingenuous. But I've always been the type to root for the bad guy.

At least I don't have daughters, so this is just my own little cross to bear.
She has the worst posture of any "star" I've seen. Does anyone notice how slumped her shoulders are? I mean, geez, she's got the dough, maybe a yoga class or bodybuilding might help??

Old 01-07-2015, 09:43 AM

12,607 posts, read 14,605,815 times
I never liked Rodney Dangerfield, Kelsey Grammar, Drew Carey, John Belushi, Sam Kinnison, Gary Busey or Chris Farley. I did like John Candy. Like someone above, I don't get why Tina Fey is anything special. She's kinda mousy looking and not funny to me.

I love Julia Louis-Dreyfus' characters - absolutely love them! But when she gets on her personal soapbox politically, I don't like that. I disagree with her and I always wonder why anyone would form their political opinions based on what Hollywood thinks.

Old 01-07-2015, 09:49 AM

2,301 posts, read 2,078,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
I do not like the girl in the Divergent series, Shailyne Wooley, and I don't know why. Of course, I don't know her so she has done nothing to me, but I can't even look at her. Does anyone else have someone like this?
I don't really like her either. And this is after I watched her doing interviews. Something about her being curtsy stuck up and / or not genuine. But again this could be because she is not used to be in spotlight, tired or whatever reason. And of course some people have 'resting b*tch face' (I think that's the term. They cannot help it).

Ones I do not particularly like to view (although I have reasons):
1. LeAnn Rimes. She is sweet and very gay-friendly. But the fact she stole somebody's husband erghhh...
2. Rihanna. I used to like her than at some point, I started not liking her maybe due to the fact that she cannot really sing AT ALL. Auto tune to the max!
3. Kirk Cameron. One very lunatic person. I feel bad for Candance Cameron to be related to him.
4. Talking about Full House; Bob Saget. I listened to some of his interviews - not really the father figure I envisioned he picture in the series. One time he was boasting how he went to a club and flirted and slept with one of the Olsen's twins' friends. *shudder*. I mean this happened after the girls were over 18 - but still

Last edited by asiandudeyo; 01-07-2015 at 10:03 AM..

Old 01-07-2015, 03:15 PM

Kathy Griffin, but for a reason that she has a loud, vulgar mouth. I don't find that funny.

Old 01-07-2015, 03:24 PM

6,717 posts, read 11,162,972 times
Gwen Stefani
Chuck Norris

Old 01-07-2015, 03:27 PM

3,313 posts, read 3,310,348 times
Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Liam Neeson, Russell Brand, Russell Crowe, Miley Cyrus, that's all I can think of right now.

Old 01-07-2015, 03:30 PM

Kevin Spacey--gives me the creeps, not sure why.

Old 01-07-2015, 03:56 PM

12,983 posts, read 12,570,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
Kevin Spacey--gives me the creeps, not sure why.
His Johnny Carson impersonations give me the creeps!

Quote:
At least they're based on my observations, which happens to have been the point.

I'll leave the Mean Girls bandwagon to the high school Heathers.
If that is intended toward me, I have no idea what it means. All I know is that Tina Fey had something to do with that movie, and it was maybe about bullying? I abhor bullies. Didn't anyone ever teach you about the word assume?

No more about this. I have monumentally bigger problems than a stupid argument on here to deal with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or