Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2015, 07:10 AM

2,438 posts, read 2,808,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
Very sad. Bobby Brown has a new baby girl, just like I thought.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...713-story.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2015, 09:43 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,846,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
Very sad. Bobby Brown has a new baby girl, just like I thought.

Bobby Brown, Alicia Etheredge welcome a baby daughter - LA Times
It is sad that little will not know her sister. Nick has officially been served papers.

Old 07-16-2015, 09:49 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,808,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
It is sad that little will not know her sister. Nick has officially been served papers
I think Bobbi thought no one else would want to have a relationship with her at first, then she started seeing the relationship for what it really was. She knew her family loved her.

Old 07-17-2015, 05:33 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,846,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
I think Bobbi thought no one else would want to have a relationship with her at first, then she started seeing the relationship for what it really was. She knew her family loved her.
She probably saw some of what was going with parents. Parents are not angel by any means . Bobby Brown was not the best to her. I think she had more stable upbringing,she would not in this mess.

Old 07-18-2015, 01:42 AM

1,548 posts, read 912,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
This is absolutely ridiculous already, this poor thing needs to be put to rest.

ain't no miracles happening here!

She needs to be at peace now, what is wrong with BB?
He's dumb.

Old 07-18-2015, 05:04 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,646,091 times
Bobbi Kristina Brown Update: Bobby Brown Flies Back To Atlanta Amid Outpour Of Support

WHERE is BB? That hearse has been sitting there for going on four days, and another one has arrived. This just in: 11 hours ago, he was "flying to Atlanta from Los Angeles after the birth of his child."

How convenient for him.

Old 07-18-2015, 09:02 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,158,411 times
Bobbi Kristina's story is very sad because she had so much potential to succeed and have a happy life. Her mother wanted only good things for her and dreamed her daughter would do great things - she never imagined the life her daughter would ultimately have. Even though Bobbi Kristina was a wealthy girl she came from a very damaged family and they didn't take care of her or make her into a strong young woman. She fell prey to bad people who took advantage of her. I know that a lot of people have worse childhoods and no big inheritance and they turned out great because they made a conscious decision to not end up like their parents. Bobbi Kristina could have done so much with her life, gone to college, gone into acting or music, yet she chose to stay with someone that used her and her money. This is how Nick Gordon thanks Whitney for taking him in - he destroys her daughter. If there is such a thing as ghosts, then the spirit of Whitney Houston would be standing over his bed every night for the rest of his life. I wished that Bobbi Kristina went far away after her mom's death, away from all the users - she could have gone to France to live and gone to school there. It's too late now for anything.

Old 07-26-2015, 07:09 PM

3,138 posts, read 2,778,414 times
Looks like they just withdrew her from all meds and life support.

She's been pronounced dead.

Bobbi Kristina Brown Dead at Age 22 After Months of Treatment - Us Weekly

Old 07-26-2015, 09:08 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,158,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erjunkee View Post
Looks like they just withdrew her from all meds and life support.

She's been pronounced dead.

Bobbi Kristina Brown Dead at Age 22 After Months of Treatment - Us Weekly
It was inevitable and we knew it was coming, but it is still very shocking and sad all the same. I was thinking for a while that a miracle might happen, but it didn't.

Old 07-26-2015, 09:25 PM

2,734 posts, read 4,148,594 times
It's so sad - the poor girl never had a chance.

I hate to say it, but if she was in a vegetative state, she is better off now.

I wonder what an autopsy will reveal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities