Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2015, 07:54 PM

766 posts, read 1,388,107 times

Advertisements

I'm one of those oddball people that don't give a rat's arse about Hollywood or Celebrities. However.... I do know enough about this situation. For starters, my dad died when I was 11 yrs old. I certainly understand the utterly emotional devastation this probably left Bobbi with. Considering the timing of that Biography movie and now the Anniversary date coming up.....

At least "I" didn't have to have my entire family's history posted on National Television! This is one of the few times I actually feel bad about a Celebrity situation. Then again.... I suffered this same tragic loss. If you haven't suffered the loss of your favorite parent, at such a young age.... well.... <I do feel her pain>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2015, 08:00 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,148,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springazure View Post
I'm one of those oddball people that don't give a rat's arse about Hollywood or Celebrities. However.... I do know enough about this situation. For starters, my dad died when I was 11 yrs old. I certainly understand the utterly emotional devastation this probably left Bobbi with. Considering the timing of that Biography movie and now the Anniversary date coming up.....

At least "I" didn't have to have my entire family's history posted on National Television! This is one of the few times I actually feel bad about a Celebrity situation. Then again.... I suffered this same tragic loss. If you haven't suffered the loss of your favorite parent, at such a young age.... well.... <I do feel her pain>
I cannot say I'm never interested in Hollywood stories or celebs. But Whitney Houston's daughter being national news? Seriously? I don't get it.

Old 02-01-2015, 08:06 PM

87,982 posts, read 83,805,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Maybe she doesn't think she's homely...not everyone is all about looks. By the way, I am surprised to see that Alexa Joel had a problem with not looking like her mother. I think she is stunning. Her mother is cute, in a cutesy-cute, almost Valerie Bertinelli annoying way.
You're right, maybe she was fine with herself in that regard. I'm sure whatever it is that led her to where she is today goes a lot deeper than that, anyway.

Old 02-01-2015, 08:07 PM

766 posts, read 1,388,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I cannot say I'm never interested in Hollywood stories or celebs. But Whitney Houston's daughter being national news? Seriously? I don't get it.
Face down in the bathtub? And considering the timing of the biography movie and the timing of her mom's Anniversary death?

Old 02-01-2015, 08:15 PM

17,472 posts, read 17,292,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
WHY? Is her life less valuable if she doesn't sing, go to school or work? I am confused about why you would ask this question, considering the subject.
Is her life worth more than those who are dying from a disease instead of a self induced condition?

Old 02-01-2015, 08:17 PM

5,151 posts, read 4,482,357 times
All of it is terribly sad.

Old 02-01-2015, 08:22 PM

7,112 posts, read 8,595,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I feel sad for Cissy Houston. It must be like reliving a nightmare.
Yes so sad for her...I think Cissy really tried with both Whitney and her daughter...

Old 02-01-2015, 08:36 PM

15,701 posts, read 16,952,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
She is the daughter of a well known celebrity, what is there to "get"?

It was national news when Frank Sinatra's son was kidnapped.

It was national news when Dean Martin's son died in a plane crash.

It was national news when Johnny Carson's son died in a car crash.

I don't get how you can't get it!

Old 02-01-2015, 09:12 PM

404 posts, read 383,613 times
I pray for her. It has to be hard having the whole world watching you from the time you were born. Imagine if the media were watching you, random people talking about your looks and judging you based on your parents. She probably couldn't leave the house without someone whipping out there phone and snapping a picture.

Old 02-01-2015, 10:49 PM

7,112 posts, read 8,595,594 times
Anyone who watched the train wreck of her parents relationship is not very shocked over this outcome but it doesn't make it any less tragic for Bobbi Kristina...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities