Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2015, 04:05 PM

3,493 posts, read 7,888,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
Simone was working on an album. Potential multiple platinum albums are not produced due to her death. For your information, I didn't pray for her family, unlike some idiots who in their own head think Whitney's daughter care about them too or know they exist. And, they didn't even pray for thousands of others in their own city going through tough times, individually like they did with Whitney's daughter.
Prayer is not a limited resource that has to be rationed or assigned to the highest risk or most worthy groups. There is enough prayer to go around. No need to develop guidelines for other people's prayer habits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2015, 04:30 PM

18 posts, read 48,722 times
oh...!

Old 02-04-2015, 05:38 PM

3,978 posts, read 4,543,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinetreelover View Post
Prayer is not a limited resource that has to be rationed or assigned to the highest risk or most worthy groups. There is enough prayer to go around. No need to develop guidelines for other people's prayer habits.
If you pray that your new $10 t-shirt, with no sentimental value, to last a long time, while you just purchased a $50,000 car and didn't pray for it, you re totally rational.

Oh, and you're not mental if you did that because you think your new shirt knows or cares about you.

Old 02-04-2015, 05:42 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,737,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ View Post
Whitney did her own drugs and had a foul mouth on her long before Bobby... birds of a feather and all that. She just played miss innocent to sell concert tickets and CDs. Her kid learned bad behavior and how to deal with stress and pain by what she saw from birth onwards. Some people should not be parents. I don't wish the daughter anything bad but what kind of life must she have had till now? She had nothing but bad examples and we look at negative stuff before we see the positive, it's human nature. It's no wonder she is where she is. I know that all sounds terrible but come on....
I would have to agree. What happened to Bobbi Kristina was awful and very sad, but I can't say I feel sorry for her. She comes from money. Money doesn't buy happiness but it DOES solve a lot of problems in life. And didn't her mother leave her fortune to her? If Bobbi was having emotional problems, she had the means to afford the best psychotherapists in the world. Whereas many people go through life just coping with whatever emotional problems that they have (depression, etc) because they don't have the means to afford psychotherapy.

Old 02-04-2015, 08:44 PM

7,113 posts, read 8,596,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
I would have to agree. What happened to Bobbi Kristina was awful and very sad, but I can't say I feel sorry for her. She comes from money. Money doesn't buy happiness but it DOES solve a lot of problems in life. And didn't her mother leave her fortune to her? If Bobbi was having emotional problems, she had the means to afford the best psychotherapists in the world. Whereas many people go through life just coping with whatever emotional problems that they have (depression, etc) because they don't have the means to afford psychotherapy.
All the psychotherapy in the world can never make up for all the dysfunction Bobbi Kristina was subjected to by both her parents!!! That poor kid(pun intended) was subjected to a cocaine fueled $h!t show of a childhood...

Old 02-04-2015, 08:47 PM

766 posts, read 1,388,218 times
Sounds to me, like.... the family just has to decide when to 'pull the plug'. Gawddddd.... how sad!

No winners here. Everybody loses.

Old 02-05-2015, 09:52 AM

2,733 posts, read 4,131,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springazure View Post
Sounds to me, like.... the family just has to decide when to 'pull the plug'. Gawddddd.... how sad!

No winners here. Everybody loses.
What a horrible decision to have to make, especially for a young person.

Family Gathering to Say Goodbye to Bobbi Kristina Brown - Health, Bobbi Kristina Brown : People.com

Bobby Brown -- Baby On the Way as Fears Grow About Losing Bobbi Kristina | TMZ.com

Old 02-05-2015, 10:04 AM

20,058 posts, read 18,217,634 times
The whole thing is tragic!

It's also tragic and outrageous that BB has fathered yet another child.

Is there no end to his madness?! Sheesh!!

Old 02-05-2015, 10:10 AM

24,229 posts, read 16,911,280 times
This is a pretty sad tragedy and even more sad is this is a story we have all heard too many times.
When are people going to wake up and stop doing drugs?

Old 02-05-2015, 11:33 AM

18,359 posts, read 31,439,029 times
I am thinking they want her death to be on the same day as whitneys, thats why they are holding her on life support.

didnt whitney die somewhere around this time, near the grammey awards?

sounds like a possibility.

and wait, BB is having yet another child??????? WTF?????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities