Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2015, 01:46 PM

3,138 posts, read 2,778,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
The whole thing is tragic!

It's also tragic and outrageous that BB has fathered yet another child.

Is there no end to his madness?! Sheesh!!
Well, I don't see what the issue is here.

He has fathered another child, but if I'm not mistaken, Bobbi Kristina is an adult. I'm uncertain of how old his other kids are, but whether or not he has fathered another child is irrelevant to what's going on. He had a life before Whitney Houston, and he certainly has had one after their marriage ended.

If he wants to continue to populate the world and take care of his brood, that's his business.

Again, I'm not sure what this has to do with anything that's going on at the moment., or moreso, why it holds any significance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2015, 01:52 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,301,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erjunkee View Post
Well, I don't see what the issue is here.

He has fathered another child, but if I'm not mistaken, Bobbi Kristina is an adult. I'm uncertain of how old his other kids are, but whether or not he has fathered another child is irrelevant to what's going on. He had a life before Whitney Houston, and he certainly has had one after their marriage ended.

If he wants to continue to populate the world and take care of his brood, that's his business.

Again, I'm not sure what this has to do with anything that's going on at the moment., or moreso, why it holds any significance.
: smack:

Old 02-05-2015, 02:33 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,816,833 times
News reports now say she's being removed from life support as there is no sign of brain activity.

Old 02-05-2015, 03:58 PM

3,138 posts, read 2,778,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
News reports now say she's being removed from life support as there is no sign of brain activity.
Delahanty, where specifically are you seeing this?

Old 02-05-2015, 06:19 PM

51,691 posts, read 15,690,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudcaro View Post
It's all very sad.

Moreover there is no "best date" to end someone's life support
This is so true. When I had my hubby's life support shut down it wasn't an easy decision but I knew it had to be done since there was no chance of him surviving the way he was. He died on my grandfather's birthday.

I wish Bobbi Kristina could of gotten the help she so desperately needed. However this plays out I wish her peace in this life or in the afterlife.

Old 02-05-2015, 07:03 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,378,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady123 View Post
This is so true. When I had my hubby's life support shut down it wasn't an easy decision but I knew it had to be done since there was no chance of him surviving the way he was. He died on my grandfather's birthday.

I wish Bobbi Kristina could of gotten the help she so desperately needed. However this plays out I wish her peace in this life or in the afterlife.
Sorry to hear this. I hope you are handling it well and that you have support from people are really care.

Old 02-06-2015, 12:58 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,596,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
not to sidetrack the topic--but how many children does Bobbie Brown have and why is it scandalous that he may have another child on the way?
That's what I can't figure. I believe he has re-married and have his own life outside of Whitney Houston. Geeze.

Old 02-06-2015, 01:04 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,596,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post

Old 02-06-2015, 03:22 PM

26,719 posts, read 26,787,779 times
"Despite grim media reports, the 21 year old reality star's father, Bobby Brown, has issued a statement saying that she has not been removed from life support." Bobby Brown won

Old 02-06-2015, 03:27 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,953,220 times
I'm confused. Is there any evidence Bobbi Christina OD'ed on anything, or are they just guessing? Did she take any drugs to do this to herself? It sounds like the docs don't know what she took. Are they sure she did this to herself and not someone else? I'm a suspicious sort, and husbands have been known to set up bathtub scenes when they want to do away with their wives
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities