U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 08:43 AM

1,271 posts, read 3,585,112 times

Advertisements

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Fat Remarks “Hurt My Feelings”

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Fat Remarks “Hurt My Feelings”

Posted January 9th @ 3:35 am by ant

At last night’s premiere of the Katherine Heigl flick, 27 Dresses, Jennifer Love Hewitt had a few words to say to the press about those infamous fat comments a few months ago.
“I think we should let people be!” she said of the comments, which were made after photos of the Ghost Whisperer star in an unflattering bikini were splashed across the internet last year.

While Love Hewitt initially told the media she wasn’t “personally” upset about the remarks - but was upset for those women who struggle with their weight - she admitted last night that she was a little hurt when gossip headlines across the globe screamed, “Fat!”

“It made me feel a little embarrassed to be honest,” she confessed. “It made me a little sad. It hurt my feelings.”
http://www.staralicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/27premiere-2.thumbnail.jpg (broken link) http://www.staralicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/27premiere-3.thumbnail.jpg (broken link) http://www.staralicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/27premiere-4.thumbnail.jpg (broken link)
http://www.staralicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/27premiere-5.thumbnail.jpg (broken link) http://www.staralicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/27premiere-6.thumbnail.jpg (broken link) http://www.staralicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/27premiere-7.thumbnail.jpg (broken link)
She was able to silence her critics last night, when she turned up to the premiere in a flattering, figure-hugging pale pink gown, which did an excellent job in showing off her best assets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2008, 10:31 AM

12,977 posts, read 28,803,617 times
She's not fat at all. I would define her as being "curvy" which is nice. Those bikini photos of her were terrible as it showed her cottage cheesy legs. Hopefully, she's back to lifting weights to tone up the cheese. I think she looks great.

Old 01-10-2008, 10:06 AM

5,640 posts, read 16,926,779 times
I know many guys who really dig JLH... so she does not need to worry. It is the moviestar culture that makes women go for the "unhealthy" anorexic look. It's just not normal and it is irresponsible that they promote that look ...

Personally those tabs that show pics of the "stars" fat and cellulite make me very angry. Leave those people alone... we're getting as bad as the british tabs here.

Go JLH!

Old 01-10-2008, 10:09 AM

979 posts, read 3,485,618 times
Poor thing. I feel bad for her. But good for her for speaking up about it honestly!

Old 01-10-2008, 05:15 PM

278 posts, read 818,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
She's not fat at all. I would define her as being "curvy" which is nice. Those bikini photos of her were terrible as it showed her cottage cheesy legs. Hopefully, she's back to lifting weights to tone up the cheese. I think she looks great.
I'm with you on that one. I've seen other celeb pics that were made to look unflattering for the sake of an article. If you check out Google Images....I think she looks REALLY great in a bikini. She possibly could've put on a few pounds....but most of Hollywood really needs to. Starving to be a size zero is retarded.

Old 01-11-2008, 01:39 AM

8,567 posts, read 14,516,394 times
Originally Posted by gardener34
Quote:
Personally those tabs that show pics of the "stars" fat and cellulite make me very angry. Leave those people alone... we're getting as bad as the british tabs here.
Maybe it is just me but if you want to counter the unhealthy 'anorexic' look there should be more pictures of 'fat' celebrities

Or more shows Like Boston Legal's The Nutcracker* with their pro-Ano No Bono stance.

* (S3E10) So, after a few murders, missing body parts, incestuous love between a mother and her son, and the kidnapping of Shirley Schmidt, we get back to the normal absurdity that is Boston Legal. This week features a custody case involving two white supremacist singing sensations, a woman who wants to sue God because her husband was struck by lightning, a pro-anorexic girl who is seeking emancipation from her mother, and Shirley in a bunny suit. In other words, just a normal couple of days at the law firm of Crane, Poole and Schmidt.

Old 01-11-2008, 03:06 AM

45 posts, read 90,498 times
well, she's plump a little, but in general it's ok.

Old 01-11-2008, 08:49 AM

1,969 posts, read 5,286,927 times
I wish I was so fat

Old 01-11-2008, 04:06 PM

15,533 posts, read 35,646,549 times
Yeah, Jennifer Love Hewitt is HUGE!!!!!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-12-2008, 01:26 AM

2,294 posts, read 5,462,399 times
Jennifer Love Hewitt is fat by Hollywood standards. She needs to get over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities