U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 08:22 AM

941 posts, read 2,045,783 times

Advertisements

I'm gonna take you to court, shut the @ up,you do not treat me like this,my wife is sick, my daughter is sick, and you talkin about a cooupon!!!! what kind of business is this???

Last edited by mr.man; 01-26-2008 at 08:32 AM.. Reason: TYPO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2008, 07:49 AM

51,054 posts, read 29,137,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.man View Post
Freddie's deadddddd!!! ha ha classic ! you killed my uncle freddie!
LOL.. I remember that one, it started with Kamal calling a plumber to fix a sink, and it got to the Uncle Freddie bit!

I also remember the dog stuck inside the piano one, the piano repairman named Eric asked him what kind of dog it was, then Frank Rizzo goes "It's a Rotweiler", and Eric freaks out and goes "You'll have to call somebody else".

Another one is when Johnny D calls a security service because he's "insecure" and at one point Johnny asks the guy " I could really use a beating to straighten me out", and the security guy must have had lawyer in him because he told him "Well I'm gonna have to charge you a hundred bucks for that!" .. For beating him up?

Old 01-27-2008, 09:10 AM

Download mp3 music, buy mp3 music MP3fiesta.com has their cd and samples you can listen to.

Old 01-28-2008, 10:23 PM

I always wondered if they ever called the people back and explain to them that it was only a prank call and they're going to be on their CD. I can't imagine going to a store and picking up a Jerky Boys CD, then playing it, and all of the sudden, you hear your voice on one of those prank calls!

Old 01-29-2008, 07:41 AM

Some people say or believe these calls are fake or planned, not sure but they left me in tears anyway.

Old 01-29-2008, 10:23 AM

979 posts, read 3,485,618 times
Who could forget Saul Rosenburg?

My favorite on so far though is the one where a cab driver called a chinese restaurant.

Anyone remember that one?

Old 01-29-2008, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziSu View Post
Who could forget Saul Rosenburg?

My favorite on so far though is the one where a cab driver called a chinese restaurant.

Anyone remember that one?
LOL.. oh yeah, Mr Saul (hemmoroids burning) Rosenburg..

I'm not sure about the cab driver that called the Chinese restaurant.. I know the one with the cab driver with a heavy accent, who called a lawyer's office because of his dentist.. (He punched my teeth.. I can't even chew popcorn!)

Old 01-29-2008, 11:09 AM

My favorites has to be the terrorist when his family is sick off the pizza they ate, and the other skit when he told his neighbors "Turn the noise down" my friend.

Last edited by mr.man; 01-29-2008 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 01-29-2008, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.man View Post
My favorites has to be the terrorist when his family is sick off the pizza they ate, and the other skit when he told his neighbors "Turn the noise down" my friend.
I remember both of them... My daughter is sick, my wife is sick and you're talking about coupons? My friend this is not good business!"

My favorite is the Fava Beans, Frank Rizzo calls a restaurant because he and his wife got sick from eating fava beans there and he threatens the guy at the restaurant, "Look you jerky little a$$! I oughta split your nuts off the side of your face!" That sounds a little painful..

Old 01-29-2008, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
I remember both of them... My daughter is sick, my wife is sick and you're talking about coupons? My friend this is not good business!"

My favorite is the Fava Beans, Frank Rizzo calls a restaurant because he and his wife got sick from eating fava beans there and he threatens the guy at the restaurant, "Look you jerky little a$$! I oughta split your nuts off the side of your face!" That sounds a little painful..
Yeah is that possible, it does sound very painful though, good ole Frankie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities