U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2015, 04:50 AM

11,493 posts, read 21,609,361 times

Advertisements

I had a series of dreams involving Russell Crowe, who appeared to be a stand-in for the lover I don't know.
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2015, 07:07 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,598,361 times
Frank Sinatra

Old 07-31-2015, 12:55 AM

1,770 posts, read 2,144,717 times
A long time ago I had a dream that I was marrying Howard Stern. I think he was mentioned in conversation the night before, but sometimes people randomly pop up in dreams. You wonder if it means anything!

A few weeks ago I had a dream that Joan Rivers worked with me and was giving me turquoise and coral jewelry. I wasn't comfortable with the idea. I think something was wrong at work and she was trying to make up for it.

I've had a bunch of dreams about Derek Jeter. You can figure out why.

Old 07-31-2015, 10:03 AM

6,780 posts, read 9,630,862 times
Weird that I saw this question because I normally don' remember my dreams number 1 and I don't dream about celebrities either. But this morning Russell Crowe was in a dream. It think it was sort of like an interview or Studio Actor's thing and I was telling him I thought he was a successful actor because he had expressive eyes and an expressive face. Which is true, but weird to dream about. I think my life is so boring my mind is having trouble finding things to dream about

Old 08-05-2015, 02:57 PM

758 posts, read 456,247 times
I had this dream several years ago, but it`s still pretty clear in my mind. In the dream I was living in some sort of a tree house, only it looked like a regular house on the inside (with a spectacular view of the tree tops). Seems like it was in a tropical jungle or some sort of lush forest. At any rate, I happened to be walking from the kitchen into the living room when I spotted William Shatner squatting down next to the back of my television. He said that it was broken, and he then proceeded to work on fixing it for me.

lol, I have NO idea what that dream meant.

Oh, I also had a dream several years ago, and it it my son (who works in the tv industry, but has wanted to get into film) was in the middle of making a film of some sort. His lead actor turned out to be Elijah Wood, and in my dream, I was walking around a crowded room when I spotted him standing off to one side, looking rather upset. I seem to remember that he was anxious about the role he was going to be playing in my son`s film. I knew that my son was looking for him - Elijah had simply disappeared from the set - so I found (my son) and let him know where to find Elijah. Can`t recall what happened after that. Seems that this was a symbolic dream, though it`s odd that this actor showed up in it as I`ve never been a fan of Lord of the Rings and really haven`t seen any movies that he`s been in.

Old 08-05-2015, 04:29 PM

13,021 posts, read 12,205,474 times
I've had celeb dreams for decades. too many to name.

Old 08-06-2015, 12:09 AM

2,317 posts, read 1,667,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassetluv View Post
Oh, I also had a dream several years ago, and it it my son (who works in the tv industry, but has wanted to get into film) was in the middle of making a film of some sort. His lead actor turned out to be Elijah Wood, and in my dream, I was walking around a crowded room when I spotted him standing off to one side, looking rather upset. I seem to remember that he was anxious about the role he was going to be playing in my son`s film. I knew that my son was looking for him - Elijah had simply disappeared from the set - so I found (my son) and let him know where to find Elijah. Can`t recall what happened after that. Seems that this was a symbolic dream, though it`s odd that this actor showed up in it as I`ve never been a fan of Lord of the Rings and really haven`t seen any movies that he`s been in.
I don't know why, but I felt compelled to google "Elijah Wood stage fright" after reading this. Found several articles about a 2014 film in which he plays a pianist with severe stage fright. Maybe you dreamed the future. Does this seem like your dream in any way? Stranger things have happened!

Elijah Wood talks about his new thriller 'Grand Piano' | EW.com

Old 08-06-2015, 12:15 AM

2,317 posts, read 1,667,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassetluv View Post
I had this dream several years ago, but it`s still pretty clear in my mind. In the dream I was living in some sort of a tree house, only it looked like a regular house on the inside (with a spectacular view of the tree tops). Seems like it was in a tropical jungle or some sort of lush forest. At any rate, I happened to be walking from the kitchen into the living room when I spotted William Shatner squatting down next to the back of my television. He said that it was broken, and he then proceeded to work on fixing it for me.

lol, I have NO idea what that dream meant.
I have an idea, but it's probably wrong -- I'm no soothsayer and usually don't go around interpreting dreams, but here goes:

I don't know why you'd be in a house/treehouse (sounds divine) but it could be that you equated William Shatner with "Star Trek," which is of course "in the air," soaring through space, time, not grounded -- and maybe at the time, you weren't feeling very grounded, centered, or settled -- "up in the air" about something -- so you dreamed him up to fix the TV so you'd have a clearer reception/mind and get things back to terra firma.

Old 08-14-2015, 10:56 PM

6,068 posts, read 9,360,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
so weird but had a dream a couple nights ago about Tom Hanks. His wife Rita Wilson too.
Nice!

If you gonna dream about a celebrity, might as well make it a 3some, right?

Old 08-15-2015, 04:42 AM

2,145 posts, read 1,266,717 times
A couple times I've had dreams with celebrities in them but the most significant ones were reoccurring dreams about having meetings with President Obama in the Oval Office. It's happened several times now during both Presidential terms.

We're always sitting in the chairs in the oval office talking face to face or knee to knee practically. It's very formal like I'm briefing him on something official. I can't ever remember what we're talking about though but I know it's very important. He regards me with the utmost respect and takes me seriously and we seem to have a good rapport and a long conversation together in private.

I never see the dream begin with me entering the room or the dream end with me leaving the room. It always starts with us face to face in the chairs in the oval office and we seem to pick up where we left off in the conversation without greetings. It ends the same way. Like he's expecting me to pop in and out. He's always waiting in the chair in front of me.

Though I do recall this one time where I popped in and he wasn't sitting in the chair in front of me waiting for me, so I waited for him a little bit and looked around the office quietly from my chair. Mostly I studied the design of the empty chair in front of me and listened for anything. Then when I didn't hear anything and realized he likely wouldn't show up I popped out again, I guess, without really thinking about it.

I've never dreamed about another President before this one, or had these formal detailed dreams like this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities