U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 04:48 AM

45 posts, read 90,519 times

Advertisements

Oh, that's bull****.. people just want to take advantage out of the situation, earn some money..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2008, 05:35 AM

10,716 posts, read 31,041,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeous11 View Post
Oh, that's bull****.. people just want to take advantage out of the situation, earn some money..
I assume you mean the man claiming he is the son of JFK, if you had read the article, you would see the man is wealthy himself and has said he will sign a statement saying he will ask for nothing in the way of money.

Old 02-11-2008, 08:18 PM

19 posts, read 100,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemthornton View Post
This is very interesting, but not surprising!

Maybe it is just now coming out in the open because the "son" recently found out who his father was!!
Or he was paid to be quiet for a certain amount of time/years. This is very interesting facts that I read from our local Vancouver Paper. Someone here has a scoop, I haven't heard this anywhere else in the celebrity news. If, in fact it is true, there is a certain amount of obvious secretiveness to the whole thing.

Old 02-12-2008, 03:31 AM

13,374 posts, read 40,164,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadian1 View Post
Someone here has a scoop, I haven't heard this anywhere else in the celebrity news. If, in fact it is true, there is a certain amount of obvious secretiveness to the whole thing.
Yes--I think there is a scoop behind the scoop, and I agree about the secretiveness, but supposedly the man himself asked that his name not be revealed, though he does ask for a Kennedy to come forward and give a DNA sample.
Or maybe the whole thing is a hoax.
It would not be the first; over the centuries there have been many people claiming to be the progeny of famous parents.

Old 02-12-2008, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWillowPlate View Post
Yes--I think there is a scoop behind the scoop, and I agree about the secretiveness, but supposedly the man himself asked that his name not be revealed, though he does ask for a Kennedy to come forward and give a DNA sample.
Or maybe the whole thing is a hoax.
It would not be the first; over the centuries there have been many people claiming to be the progeny of famous parents.
Or in this case infamous.

Old 02-12-2008, 05:07 AM

45 posts, read 90,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I assume you mean the man claiming he is the son of JFK, if you had read the article, you would see the man is wealthy himself and has said he will sign a statement saying he will ask for nothing in the way of money.

There's never too much money,you know that. and more, money is not everything. fame, popularity is what some people are obsessed about. that's what we have here...

Old 02-12-2008, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeous11 View Post
There's never too much money,you know that. and more, money is not everything. fame, popularity is what some people are obsessed about. that's what we have here...
Maybe I'm just superstitious but if I found out I was related to the Kennedy's, I wouldn't want anyone to know.

Old 02-12-2008, 11:10 AM

15,371 posts, read 33,772,788 times
and I sure wouldnt go for a drive with Teddy.

Old 02-12-2008, 08:47 PM

16,487 posts, read 20,342,651 times
Not only did Ted drive off the bridge but left a lady dead in the car. Then also one of the Kennedy boys had cancer in his leg and lost it. One was charged with rape and I believe was not found guilty. John Kennedy and Jackie also lost a son soon after birth. It would not at all surpise me if there was an illegitimate son somewhere as John was later known for his womanizing.

Old 02-12-2008, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
and I sure wouldnt go for a drive with Teddy.
Didn't you guys hear the joke back when Clinton was in office, it was something to the effect that Bill and was talking to Ted about his problems with Monica and Ted asked he Bill wanted him to take this B for a drive. HYSTERICAL and in really poor taste.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or