U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 06:57 AM

19 posts, read 100,644 times

Advertisements

Vancouver man reported to be JFK's Secret Son!

The love child is not quite ready for his close up yet. The man shows a striking resemblence to JFK. Could it be? He is in his late 40's, and the woman that bore him was introduced to JFK by Lyndon Johnson, a women originally from Texas. Vanity Fair is suppose to unveal the truth,.....stay tuned...

I wonder if is he was paid off all these years to stay quiet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2008, 07:04 AM

10,716 posts, read 31,079,612 times
How much more scandal can that family take?

Considering the luck of the men in that family, if I were him, I wouldn't WANT to be one of them.

One of the brothers died in the war, JFK shot dead, his brother Robert shot dead. Teddy broke his back in a plane crash and later drove off that bridge, then of course John Jr. and the small plane crash that killed him. Those people are Jonahs.

Old 02-09-2008, 09:39 AM

7,728 posts, read 10,826,438 times
Then there's Michael Kennedy that died in a skiing accident...........

Old 02-09-2008, 09:06 PM

7,731 posts, read 11,961,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
How much more scandal can that family take?
Not much more.

Old 02-09-2008, 10:06 PM

12,127 posts, read 30,031,631 times
Would not surprise me!! Think he will ever come out...maybe run for office ?

Old 02-09-2008, 10:56 PM

4,728 posts, read 8,907,051 times
Red face Those Kennedy men! Not known for their fidelity!

This is very interesting, but not surprising!

Maybe it is just now coming out in the open because the "son" recently found out who his father was!!

Old 02-09-2008, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemthornton View Post
This is very interesting, but not surprising!

Maybe it is just now coming out in the open because the "son" recently found out who his father was!!
I should imagine he would write a book on his experiences and so forth. Unfortunately I don't see the Kennedy's embracing the lost son.

Old 02-09-2008, 11:11 PM

4,728 posts, read 8,907,051 times
Default Stranger things have happened!

Wouldn't you be amazed if they did? They were not exactly icons of purity, but they certainly had a reputation to uphold.

Do you remember several years ago when Strom Thurmond's unknown illegitimate daughter surfaced? He, at first, denied it. Her mother was African American and Sen. Thurmond was known as a bit of a racist. He finally admitted to the affair and acknowledged his daughter.

How sad for any child to be denied by their parent, illegitimate or otherwise. I hope if he is a Kennedy, the family steps up to the plate.

Old 02-09-2008, 11:40 PM

942 posts, read 1,008,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msina View Post
Then there's Michael Kennedy that died in a skiing accident...........
and another one a son of RFK I think that died of a drug overdose at their estate in Palm Beach.

Old 02-09-2008, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemthornton View Post
Wouldn't you be amazed if they did? They were not exactly icons of purity, but they certainly had a reputation to uphold.

Do you remember several years ago when Strom Thurmond's unknown illegitimate daughter surfaced? He, at first, denied it. Her mother was African American and Sen. Thurmond was known as a bit of a racist. He finally admitted to the affair and acknowledged his daughter.

How sad for any child to be denied by their parent, illegitimate or otherwise. I hope if he is a Kennedy, the family steps up to the plate.
It would be nice and maybe the current Kennedy family will do just that, they have lost so many, it would be nice if you were in that spot to FIND a new family member.

Do you guys know that JFK had a sister that didn't follow along as the old man insisted and they put her in a mental hospital and had her lobotomized if memory serves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or