U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 12:33 PM

10,328 posts, read 12,417,631 times

Advertisements

Its incredible how guys like the Stones, Ozzy not only are still living but active. They must have incredible luck, won the genetic lottery or both given thier lifestyles either past or present. Mick has long been known for his string of women, its not surprising news this happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2016, 12:35 PM

31,165 posts, read 57,302,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
Mick has been known to indulge in hard drugs. That is not part of a healthy lifestyle.
Yeah, but how long ago? I doubt if he's done anything harder than a shot of bourbon in the past 30 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert20170 View Post
I'm absolutely sure that the average 30 year old could keep up with him and his "healthy" lifestyle.
I'd like to see you run around on stage, and sing, and play a musical instrument for two and a half hours.

On second thought ... I'll just stick to watching Jagger do it.

Old 07-15-2016, 12:38 PM

1,011 posts, read 527,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Its incredible how guys like the Stones, Ozzy not only are still living but active. They must have incredible luck, won the genetic lottery or both given thier lifestyles either past or present. Mick has long been known for his string of women, its not surprising news this happened.
Have you seen Ozzy lately? The Stones are still performing at a high level, and Mick who moves around so much is incredibly impressive.

Ozzy, while still touring, is definitely showing the mileage. He's shuffled around like an old man for a decade and his singing is pretty inconsistent. I also think he put his body through more abuse than Mick probably did. I still give him credit for going out there though.

Old 07-15-2016, 01:15 PM

6,257 posts, read 10,331,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
That is just sick!!! He'll be 90 years old when his kid graduates high school. And to think he fathered that child with a 29-year-old woman. Ugh!
How is it sick? You are thinking with what the society has brainwashed us into thinking what is normal in whatever period we live in. Would it be more healthier if the mother was 59 yo old instead?
If the guy can get his bird singing at that age, let it sing.

If you knew a guy in his 30s marrying a 13-14 yo old and having kids shortly after would that be sick too?
Well, it was the norm most parts of the world sometime back.

If you really think about it, whatever seems "sick" (I think the word "inappropriate" would be much more suitable) to you, is actually nothing that affects or concerns you.

Maybe I am too "live and let live" minded, who knows but other people's marriage and kids is none of anyone else's problem. No one should even dare comment or criticize because I am seeing how well of a job everyone else is doing with their own kids! [/sarcasm]

As a teen, I remember reading a newspaper where one of the stories was how a 92 yo impregnated a 16 yo and of course everyone was fuming. Understandable but I couldn't help thinking, should this guy be given a prison sentence or an effing medal?

Old 07-15-2016, 01:20 PM

5,529 posts, read 1,950,375 times
Oi Vey, lol. Well, at least he can afford it.

Old 07-15-2016, 01:25 PM

20,071 posts, read 13,751,682 times
The guy is not thinking of the kid.

Just ask the much beloved actress, Florence Henderson how it felt to be born to a elderly father. Her father was born in the 1860s! Florence born in '34. No bed of roses!

Old 07-15-2016, 02:05 PM

30,411 posts, read 9,092,686 times
Yyyyuck.

Old 07-15-2016, 02:43 PM

20,344 posts, read 20,428,723 times
yikes, I wonder how old the baby will be?

Old 07-15-2016, 02:51 PM

5,644 posts, read 3,196,510 times
Good for Mick and whatever he chooses. I, and my husband, are of this generation. Putting aside we females of this age who cannot possibly reproduce, there are a whole lot of our men who cannot either, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, Congrats to Mick! He isn't your typical 70 something in any way, shape, or form. Rock on, Mick. Do us proud.

Old 07-16-2016, 04:41 AM

10,328 posts, read 12,417,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clawsondude View Post
Have you seen Ozzy lately? The Stones are still performing at a high level, and Mick who moves around so much is incredibly impressive.

Ozzy, while still touring, is definitely showing the mileage. He's shuffled around like an old man for a decade and his singing is pretty inconsistent. I also think he put his body through more abuse than Mick probably did. I still give him credit for going out there though.
Have not seen any footage of Ozzy in years. He did put himself through worse then Mick, Heard on tour in the 80's he actually had the members of Motley Crue shocked at the partying he did. They were notorious themselves for thier lifestyles especially on the road.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or