Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2016, 05:59 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,729,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert20170 View Post
Sad for the kid, because let's face it Mick could drop dead at any moment. Seems irresponsible to me, because the fact is the kid will more than likely grow up fatherless.
and loaded.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2016, 06:04 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,244,911 times
Papa was a Rolling Stone!

I went to a Rolling Stones concert last summer and Mick was running back and forth across the stage the entire show. He was running circles around what I would be able to do, and he's 15 years older than I am.

To those who say she is only with him for his money: I doubt that. Jagger has a charisma that artists today just don't have and will never have. I'm sure he could have his pick of any number of women, and not because of his money. He's not a feeble old desperate guy - LOL - and he's not dumb. I find it interesting when younger people write off older people (celebrities or not). There seems to be a lot of that these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJV2pWFyfn4

Last edited by luzianne; 07-16-2016 at 06:17 AM..

Old 07-16-2016, 06:07 AM

2,301 posts, read 1,884,227 times
Well obviously she's with him for the money. Hopefully the baby will be healthy.

Old 07-16-2016, 06:20 AM

1,295 posts, read 1,182,547 times
Gross.

Old 07-16-2016, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden22 View Post
Well obviously she's with him for the money. Hopefully the baby will be healthy.
Im just looking at some of his photos with Ronnie Wood, and they just look like a couple of old done in jakes. how the hell can any young girl be remotely interested, even for money...Im only a few years younger than him and not a chance in hell would I have him near me, ..... he wouldnt be seen dead with me either hahahaha.

Old 07-16-2016, 09:16 AM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,325,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Im just looking at some of his photos with Ronnie Wood, and they just look like a couple of old done in jakes. how the hell can any young girl be remotely interested, even for money...Im only a few years younger than him and not a chance in hell would I have him near me, ..... he wouldnt be seen dead with me either hahahaha.
I'm sure she's hoping he kicks the bucket soon, but you are right a relationship like that just goes against what nature intended. I'm all for differences in age (my wife is 10 years younger than I am and even looks younger) but come on, nearly 50 years? That's just a sorry excuse for a cash grab.

Old 07-16-2016, 02:24 PM

1,433 posts, read 1,508,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clawsondude View Post
Haha, good for Mick! Say what you will, but at least he's still a true rock and roller at heart. I saw these guys last summer on their tour and they still bring it.
I saw the Stones live in '71 in Toronto, and I beg to differ. Perhaps now the band is better live, given the new technology.

Back then, they sucked live. They really did.

I remember the artists who were good, though, without the technology that the Stones so desperately needed. To name five:

- Elton John
- Rod Stewart
- Jethro Tull
- Deep Purple
- Emerson Lake and Palmer

Old 07-16-2016, 03:41 PM

41,937 posts, read 75,137,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert20170 View Post
I'm sure she's hoping he kicks the bucket soon, but you are right a relationship like that just goes against what nature intended.
How the hell do you know what "nature intended"? Perhaps you can tell us why men retain the ability to procreate much longer than women do? I mean, if nature didn't intend for men to mate with younger women, then ... why? Pray, enlighten us.

Old 07-17-2016, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
How the hell do you know what "nature intended"? Perhaps you can tell us why men retain the ability to procreate much longer than women do? I mean, if nature didn't intend for men to mate with younger women, then ... why? Pray, enlighten us.
OH so thats it, the old rabbits can go at it till they drop.. us old crones can go and do our knitting hahaha. Its not just his age, its his looks.. hes haggard and looks like an old alkie letch..If I saw him in the Post Office queue Id stand back a bit.. hes no Cary Grant is he... Im just reading about his long term girlfriend who killed herself Wren Scott... no one knew why she had hung herself but that she was very down that day but told no one why.... could it have been this..

It says something about how cautiously Scott guarded her private life that among her friends there is no consensus over whether she and Jagger had split up or not. I am told with equal certainty that they "definitely had called time on their relationship" a few weeks before her death and, from different sources, that any suggestion they were no longer a couple is "100% false". Jagger's spokesman, Bernard Doherty, has openly dismissed rumours of a split as "absurd". However, stories have recently emerged of Jagger becoming close to a 27-year-old ballet dancer, Melanie Hamrick, whom he is said to have met while on tour in Japan, several days before Scott was found dead.

Last edited by dizzybint; 07-17-2016 at 02:46 AM..

Old 07-18-2016, 04:26 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,522,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
That is just sick!!! He'll be 90 years old when his kid graduates high school. And to think he fathered that child with a 29-year-old woman. Ugh!

So the blame is just on him? It takes two to make a child where is the blame for her?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities