U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-19-2016, 11:40 AM
 
3,131 posts, read 1,084,043 times
Reputation: 1717

Advertisements

What does Johnny Depp and Stevie Wonder have in common? Well, in 1963, Stevie Wonder came out with a song called "Fingertips."





And I don't mean to make light of this, but I also recently read that:


Johnny Depp accidentally cut off his fingertip in a fit of rage ... then dipped the stump in dark blue paint and wrote on the wall in paint and blood the name "Billy Bob" -- the actor with whom Johnny accused Amber Heard of cheating -- this according to Amber and her people.


Johnny Depp Cuts Off Finger in Fit of Rage ... Amber Claims | TMZ.com


But actually, the story is kind of sad and sickening and I hope that Depp gets the professional help that he needs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-19-2016, 06:46 PM
 
3,131 posts, read 1,084,043 times
Reputation: 1717
Interesting. I didn't know that all of you Depp haters would be offended by my thread:


Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are divorcing


And as far as my biting sense of humor(i.e. the whole Stevie Wonder thing)... grow up... get used to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2016, 07:21 PM
 
7,971 posts, read 3,869,017 times
Reputation: 27308
Who's offended? I just don't get what's supposed to be funny. I don't get biting sense of humor, I get flat attempt at humor.

And I don't really believe any of the MANY "claims" in this case, from either side.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-19-2016, 08:52 PM
 
3,131 posts, read 1,084,043 times
Reputation: 1717
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
Who's offended? I just don't get what's supposed to be funny. I don't get biting sense of humor, I get flat attempt at humor.
Hmm. Perhaps I should have said "witty" instead of "biting."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2016, 07:53 AM
 
7,971 posts, read 3,869,017 times
Reputation: 27308
I'm not even sure "witty" is the correct word. What is funny about it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2016, 06:08 PM
 
Location: southern born and southern bred
12,480 posts, read 14,367,991 times
Reputation: 19530
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Taylor View Post
Interesting. I didn't know that all of you Depp haters would be offended by my thread:


Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are divorcing


And as far as my biting sense of humor(i.e. the whole Stevie Wonder thing)... grow up... get used to it.


who's hating?
The thread is dumb.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2016, 08:54 AM
 
4,931 posts, read 4,642,033 times
Reputation: 9157
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Taylor View Post

Johnny Depp accidentally cut off his fingertip in a fit of rage ... then dipped the stump in dark blue paint and wrote on the wall in paint and blood the name "Billy Bob" --

Well, "That's one small step for man, one giant AAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAH!!!" had already been done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2016, 10:51 PM
 
3,131 posts, read 1,084,043 times
Reputation: 1717
My apologies for my attitude in this thread. I was having a bad and a weird day during that time and I'm usually a nicer person than that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2016, 10:56 PM
 
35,121 posts, read 37,802,296 times
Reputation: 61840
It would be much better if those who wrote the story could keep it straight.
In one part of the story it state that he cut off part of the middle finger and right after that it states he used
*what was left of his forefinger*.
What I read in the story is this incident was an accident as a result of him throwing and breaking things, it was not intentional.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2016, 09:42 PM
 
3,131 posts, read 1,084,043 times
Reputation: 1717
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
It would be much better if those who wrote the story could keep it straight.
In one part of the story it state that he cut off part of the middle finger and right after that it states he used
*what was left of his forefinger*.
What I read in the story is this incident was an accident as a result of him throwing and breaking things, it was not intentional.

I didn't realize that they had multiple stories for this incident. Also, thank you for your reply, CSD610.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top