U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 09:18 AM

1,544 posts, read 602,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
I heard that Kris Jenner was a 1st class flight attendant and that she used to prey on the rich businessman...
That she was, and a first class succubus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2016, 06:29 PM

10,328 posts, read 12,417,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmy00 View Post
This family is STILL all over the news, and they are all so incredibly fake and BORING! I'm so sick of seeing them.. their annoying mugs and bland personas put on display all over the Internet, their fake looks, their ugly "fashion" sense

I also find it sad how many plastic surgery procedures they all have gone through..They are just such a bad "beauty" example for young women.. Their beauty is so fake and manufactured. The media should be teaching young women to enhance their natural beauty- not get multiple facial and body procedures..
Ok, rant over.
They will stay in the public eye as long as they can. The whole familys dramas are constantly in the news, look how even the brother has a show now where he has drama televised. They know how to milk it. I think the family from the Devils Rejects have more class and charisma personally.

My advice is focus on other shows and movies.

Old 09-21-2016, 09:01 AM

332 posts, read 168,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmy00 View Post
You have to admit it's pretty strange how long they've stayed in the public eye and that they're regarded as fashion icons. I think it's time for a new fresh famous family to take over. LOL.

I don't believe many people worship them as the kardashians love to trick us into believing (glamour spell), i feel like Kris Jenner pays E! network and any paparazzi source BIG $$$$$ to keep their name in the spotlight, to make it impossible for people to avoid them no matter how many times we change the channel or what new magazine we subscribe to, or hoping the Yahoo! news boards will not feature even one story about them. And what money won't take care of, Kris is more than happy to offer her daughters to anyone who can help keep them relevant.

And for you conspiracy theorists, it's obvious they are ruled by the illumanati. Also, I feel the kardashians should serve as an example of why we should do away with reality tv families for good.

Old 09-22-2016, 09:32 PM

909 posts, read 505,626 times
Agree. They are nothing but rich whores.

Old 09-23-2016, 03:16 AM

1,595 posts, read 2,969,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bewitchyou View Post
Kris is more than happy to offer her daughters to anyone who can help keep them relevant.
[/i]
I said years ago that the two youngest Jenner girls better be ready to strip as soon as they turn 18. Surprise! 18th birthday and special photo shoots.

Rob is going to have a daughter and unless she is ugly she needs to brace herself for her 18th birthday when she gets to wear her birthday suit just like the other females in her family. Yay "art" !

Old 09-28-2016, 11:22 PM

1,036 posts, read 546,469 times
Yes I agree with all of the above...and now it continues with Rob and Chyna...and I totally don't understand that clan of hers. I think Rob needs serious help, he seems majorly depressed, so much that it brings her down and they film it all and it's supposed to be interesting to us. Not watching that any more. What happened to Bruce, we've quit seeing him. And the 2 youngest girls down the same path. Rob and Chyna had Scott on their show, there's another winner.

Oh, well. I do stop and look at a few minutes and then move on to something more decent on TV. I just know none of this clan is a role model for me. I just don't get their "fashion" or sense of decency on what they say and do on camera. No class at all. Really.

Old 09-29-2016, 05:46 AM

14,507 posts, read 11,489,335 times
This lot are a notch about the gypsy weddngs...The Trashkardishians would fit in well..brassy, tacky, embarrassing exhibitionism https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...s-with-no-bra/

Old 10-04-2016, 12:49 PM

3,491 posts, read 5,356,746 times
I dont much care for the Kardashians either.
-WT

Old 10-07-2016, 05:05 PM

1,389 posts, read 546,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
The only reason they are still all over the place is because many people actually care about them.
I don't get it, but there it is.

People watch the show.
They read the blogs.
They shop the store.
They buy the endorsed products.
etc.
etc.

Until that stops, you will continue to see their brand of entertainment.
None of them are online.

Old 10-11-2016, 02:36 PM

2,185 posts, read 1,204,348 times
I HATE the show
But Kim is SMOKING hot..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities