U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 07:04 AM

3,814 posts, read 2,014,114 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
"Feldman has said he has one top 'maingel' in the group and explained his house rules include a strict diet of no meat, exercise, and not allowing men on the property 'unless they’re invited guests.' Other rules: 'Angels must be open to change and willing to learn' and 'nudity is beauty.'"
Whaaaaat?! That is just weird. House rules? Oy vey!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2016, 01:17 PM

2,213 posts, read 738,340 times
I thought Corey was a bit creepy as a kid. And drugs appeared to have fried his brains a bit.

As for the video.... The costumes are a big distraction, because music wasn't bad. If they were wearing normal clothes, and if Corey wasn't doing the dumb moves, then it would have looked and sounded much better. His singing, and the music, is no worse than a lot of stuff out there.

Old 09-26-2016, 03:16 PM

13,230 posts, read 11,776,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckystrike1 View Post
I thought Corey was a bit creepy as a kid. And drugs appeared to have fried his brains a bit.

As for the video.... The costumes are a big distraction, because music wasn't bad. If they were wearing normal clothes, and if Corey wasn't doing the dumb moves, then it would have looked and sounded much better. His singing, and the music, is no worse than a lot of stuff out there.
That I agree with. I've been listening to the song on my phone and it's really not that bad.

Old 10-14-2016, 10:54 AM

1,700 posts, read 792,930 times
Default corey back for more!

corey corey corey...

a glutton for punishment? this one wasn't quite as entertaining as the first performance. but still, i can't believe he went back for more. wait, yes i can. and those girls when they are singing sound like they are not really sure if they are singing the correct words in the correct way. the dropping of the flag at the end didn't gain any fans unfortunately. corey...come on man!

but dammit it, the "right now" hook is stuck in my head now. just like in the other performance that "go 4 it" thing. and just for fun i had to watch the "go 4 it" video again. ah...a good chuckle to get my day started.

i still feel a little sorry for him because he really does seem clueless about this whole mess. but then again, maybe he's punking us all.

Old 10-14-2016, 10:58 AM

15,833 posts, read 18,465,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
corey corey corey...

a glutton for punishment? this one wasn't quite as entertaining as the first performance. but still, i can't believe he went back for more. wait, yes i can. and those girls when they are singing sound like they are not really sure if they are singing the correct words in the correct way. the dropping of the flag at the end didn't gain any fans unfortunately. corey...come on man!

but dammit it, the "right now" hook is stuck in my head now. just like in the other performance that "go 4 it" thing. and just for fun i had to watch the "go 4 it" video again. ah...a good chuckle to get my day started.

i still feel a little sorry for him because he really does seem clueless about this whole mess. but then again, maybe he's punking us all.
What's the point of attacking an entertainer for trying to continue to entertain. Don't like someone, turn your channel, and don't buy their music.

Seems like you have some sort of personal vendetta.

Were you also a child entertainer?

Old 10-14-2016, 11:02 AM

1,700 posts, read 792,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
What's the point of attacking an entertainer for trying to continue to entertain. Don't like someone, turn your channel, and don't buy their music.

Seems like you have some sort of personal vendetta.

Were you also a child entertainer?
attacking? haha! i'm not attacking anyone. just commenting and giving my opinion of someone who goes on national tv. i am not allowed to give my opinion of his performance?

you don't like my postings on the subject? then don't click and read, just scroll and ignore. works the same as changing the channel when you see something that you don't like.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:24 PM

13,230 posts, read 11,776,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
corey corey corey...

Oh, I didn't enjoy his recent performance at all. It was nowhere near as entertaining as "Go 4 It."

Old 10-16-2016, 08:57 PM

619 posts, read 796,914 times
I just don't understand what happened to him in the last few years. When he was married to his second wife and he had that reality show with Corey Haim he was so straight laced and intent on having a perfect life. He would get so upset with Corey Haim for coming in and trying to mess things up.

Now he seems like he went backwards after divorcing his wife. Maybe she was the reason he was walking the line?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or