Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2016, 07:02 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,232,492 times

Advertisements

https://youtu.be/Rg33G6apK7I

i know this is a long video link, but you can fast forward and just watch the performance, which starts at 1:50, if you want.
i don't really know what to say about it. it sure is interesting! i give him that!

i spent a little time today on youtube looking at some of his recent and past few years of music gigs (his performance at a baseball stadium is particularly interesting to see). he sure is trying to copy michael jackson a lot. and with his "corey's angels"... i also did a little googling regarding them and all i can say is wow, he is trying to copy charlie sheen and/or hugh hefner too. he has had a few parties at his house and was charging men $250 to get in but women are free as long as they wear lingerie the whole time and they have to send their picture in lingerie to him first for his approval before the party!

i don't really know what else to say. i feel bad because he obviously has some issues going on. but he seems serious with this music thing and the angels, with them living with him and in this band with him and their little cult thing they have going on.

yes, i have had a slow boring day today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2016, 07:24 PM

1,295 posts, read 1,182,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
...he obviously has some issues going on.
Lol, ya think ?!? It's rather scary to see that he's so delusional about his "musical talent."

Like a lot of child stars, he seems to have remained in a state of arrested development. And I do believe what he says about having been molested by influential, predatory people in Hollywood. I'm sure that hasn't helped him when it comes to developing into a stable & mature adult. I do feel sorry that he was abused in that way, but I kinda despise him at the same time for becoming such a creepy weirdo.

Old 09-19-2016, 07:33 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,601,291 times
I loved Corey's performance, found it absolutely hilarious, and I bought "Go 4 It" on iTunes! lol

Old 09-19-2016, 07:34 PM

he is a creepy weirdo douchebag tool.

his music videos are cringeworthy. more so his dancing to me. he really thinks he is the next michael jackson.

but i do still feel bad because he believes in his "musical talent" and he is clearly delusional. whatever he has gone through in his life to make him who he is today must have been really bad and sad.

the corey's angels thing is super creepy. he is trying to put it out there that he is helping these girls. yeah right...

Old 09-19-2016, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I loved Corey's performance, found it absolutely hilarious, and I bought "Go 4 It" on iTunes! lol
ha! the little hook that the girls sing "let's go.for.it" is stuck in my head. dammit!

also, he's trying to channel a little prince in that way that he is writing his songs and the titles. with all of the 4's and u's and 8's and r's.

and did you see his weeping whine about all the backlash he got for the today show performance? he couldn't have added any more "likes" in there if he tried. (paraphrasing) "like, i can't believe people are being so, like, cruel, and like all we were doing is, like, trying to play our music, and like, we are afraid to even, like, get out of bed"

Old 09-19-2016, 07:41 PM

1,391 posts, read 2,645,352 times
God, that was terrible. He needs to lay off the Michael Jackson shtick, 1985 is over. He's not fooling anyone. About those "parties"? Yea, not so much. LOL

Old 09-19-2016, 07:50 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,601,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
ha! the little hook that the girls sing "let's go.for.it" is stuck in my head. dammit!

also, he's trying to channel a little prince in that way that he is writing his songs and the titles. with all of the 4's and u's and 8's and r's.

and did you see his weeping whine about all the backlash he got for the today show performance? he couldn't have added any more "likes" in there if he tried. (paraphrasing) "like, i can't believe people are being so, like, cruel, and like all we were doing is, like, trying to play our music, and like, we are afraid to even, like, get out of bed"
LOL, yes I felt bad for him. He clearly put his heart and soul into that performance.

Old 09-19-2016, 08:00 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,860,321 times
I thought he had accused MJ of molesting him, didn't he have to testify against him his child molestation case or something? They were always hanging around together when he was a child star, but MJ was a lot older...what a weird messed up life.

Old 09-19-2016, 08:05 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
I thought he had accused MJ of molesting him, didn't he have to testify against him his child molestation case or something? They were always hanging around together when he was a child star, but MJ was a lot older...what a weird messed up life.

I think he denies any wrongdoing by MJ. I think. Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. It's as though he can't keep the story straight. He's pretty screwed up

Old 09-19-2016, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I think he denies any wrongdoing by MJ. I think. Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. It's as though he can't keep the story straight. He's pretty screwed up
i vaguely remember some connection with him and michael but i don't remember exactly whether he claimed molestation or denied it.

he clearly idolizes him now. looks like he raided mj's closet and has watched mj's videos hundreds of times and has practiced the moves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities