U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2016, 06:15 PM

2,233 posts, read 1,388,470 times

Advertisements

Now Brad Pitt is being investigated for child abuse!!!??? This can't be happening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2016, 07:07 PM

12,480 posts, read 14,394,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness-is-close View Post
Now Brad Pitt is being investigated for child abuse!!!??? This can't be happening.

due to his erratic behavior on a private plane recently. Said he was kinda rough with one of the kids and screaming at them. When plane landed Pitt was so out of it that he tried to climb aboard the diesel filler truck.
I dunno. That's what I read.
Crazy stuff. Hardly worthy of his being kept away from his kids. For years the she-devil has gone on and on and on about what a great dad he is.............

Old 09-22-2016, 07:08 PM

8,555 posts, read 6,685,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
due to his erratic behavior on a private plane recently. Said he was kinda rough with one of the kids and screaming at them. When plane landed Pitt was so out of it that he tried to climb aboard the diesel filler truck.
I dunno. That's what I read.
Crazy stuff. Hardly worthy of his being kept away from his kids. For years the she-devil has gone on and on and on about what a great dad he is.............
At least if this happened there will be witnesses. Not just an incident that supposedly happened in their own home that she could have made up out of whole cloth. So there's that . . .

Old 09-22-2016, 07:13 PM

12,480 posts, read 14,394,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
At least if this happened there will be witnesses. Not just an incident that supposedly happened in their own home that she could have made up out of whole cloth. So there's that . . .

true but it hardly seems worthy of the FBI investigating--which is what's happened since they were in air space; returning from France. Much ado about nothing. Perhaps if the she-devil had instructed the kids on proper behavior this wouldn't have had to happen.

Old 09-22-2016, 08:42 PM

1,315 posts, read 840,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
I just heard on the news that Madam Toussaud wax museum already has their figures separated. LOL

I saw that too!! lol

Old 09-22-2016, 08:46 PM

5,640 posts, read 16,947,211 times
So is everyone's minds off of johnny and amber now ...

yes, any divorce is sad when there are kids involved. The fact that they are both each worth millions should make it less painful.

Old 09-22-2016, 10:10 PM

6,885 posts, read 7,094,423 times
I'm watching the Special Features for "By The Sea" - the movie Pitt & Jolie recently did together. It must have been so awkward to film this, especially since it's about a couple whose marriage is in crisis. In the Spec. Feat. Jolie cuts Pitt off when he's talking - like what she has to say is so much more important. They describe their characters as "azzholes" - the way Pitt said it was so telling.

I mentioned earlier that Jolie was going to get vicious - I think she's going to be even worse than I thought.

Old 09-22-2016, 10:49 PM

3,131 posts, read 1,091,054 times
This is a long thread and I haven't really read any of it, but I just wanted to say that I had a feeling that all wasn't right with them after Angelina had her double mastectomy.

I don't know, but it's almost as if I have a six sense for celebrity break-ups going all the way back to Bruce and Demi. Or perhaps it's something that I can subtly hear or see in pictures or interviews of celebrity couples.

Old 09-23-2016, 12:51 AM

14,546 posts, read 11,532,553 times
I think Jolie is a very tough one woman show.. she doesnt really need a man in her life... she always wanted to be the main figure even with kids.. with Pitt she wanted what wasnt hers for the taking...and it was powerful to her at the time... She bewitched him.... not to say he was the innocent party but I really think he was swept away by her much stronger character of what he was used to.. Jen I feel was laid back, down to earth and homely.. maybe too homely for him at that point in his life.... and when the alien woman came into his life all vixen witch with her poisoned apple, he took the bite.... silly man... as least no kids were involved at that time on his side... If we are to believe all we read.. its said Angie was very jealous and followed Brad while he was filming his last film with the French actress whos been dragged into this.... and said that she wouldnt talk to the woman on set.... but who knows the hype that goes on in the media.... but to say he abused kids is another matter... is this her way of payback using the kids . so that she has full custody, who knows.. Someone will be waiting to dry his tears, IM sure.... and Angies lair will also be ready quite soon..

Old 09-23-2016, 06:02 AM

25,354 posts, read 37,553,445 times
I would like to be a fly in Jennifer Aniston's brain and k ow what is thinking right now...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or