U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2016, 06:12 PM

2,938 posts, read 1,434,817 times

Advertisements

I'm a bit amazed at celebrities that stay together. They have thousands of times more temptations and opportunities. Plus I'm sure that most get totally lost in their latest role and don't focus on the relationship as much. Then you have the roller-coaster ride of stardom.

I'm glad I'm an average guy with an average life for the most part. People are vicious and celebrities have a lot of exposure to people. They have to be as tough as a nail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2016, 06:22 PM

38,765 posts, read 37,946,188 times
Anyone else here think that Angelina is looking kind of ghoulish the last couple of years. She's too skinny and gaunt looking and her face is too thin to support those lips and buggy eyes.

Go eat a cheeseburger or two honey. LOL.

Old 09-25-2016, 06:40 PM

13,230 posts, read 11,773,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Anyone else here think that Angelina is looking kind of ghoulish the last couple of years. She's too skinny and gaunt looking and her face is too thin to support those lips and buggy eyes.

Go eat a cheeseburger or two honey. LOL.
It's true she hasn't aged well.

Old 09-25-2016, 09:09 PM

4,812 posts, read 5,442,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post

Jolie and Pitt have told the press and tabloids for years they were a happy family. That rosy picture of their blissful lives was a lie and was used to manipulate the public and benefit themselves. Movie Star press is a fairytale.

Their kids are so unfortunate. Dragged all over the world..... How does Jolie justify taking her 9 year old daughter to a Syrian refugee camp? How is that helpful to a young child far too young to intellectually process that human horror? None of these kids have been in school for any extended time. They have no stable base to cultivate friends and social skills other than their dysfunctional parents and servants.

I'm disgusted with Jolie and Pitt and feel so sorry for their six flesh and blood movie and publicity props.
It must never have occurred to you that they were probably happy for a long time. Whatever addiction problems Brad is dealing with seem to have gotten worse as of late.

The kids are hardly unfortunate. Dragged all over the world? You mean it's unfortunate to be able to see the world? Most people would love to be able to travel that much.

As far as the kids seeing a refugee camp, maybe they thought it would be good for the kids to see and understand that not everyone is as fortunate as they are. Maybe they wanted to raise kids who think about more than themselves.

And really, what do you personally know about their schooling or their friends? Absolutely nothing.

Old 09-25-2016, 09:19 PM

4,812 posts, read 5,442,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post

I just read in the new People magazine something abt this. ^^^^

It said that AJ was wanting to move to London and get into politics, and apparently she felt that Brad was not going to be a good fit for all of this.

She and her political advisors seem to want to edge Brad out of the fam.
Oh please. This doesn't even make sense. If she wanted to leave him, she could have done so at any time. She wasn't a prisoner.

She didn't leave until his meltdown. Sounds like a last straw scenario. People close to them are saying both of them are heartbroken and grieving over what happened.

This entire thread is proof positive that most people love blaming women for everything under the sun. Go ahead and give Brad a free pass on everything as if he's a child.

Delusional.

Old 09-26-2016, 02:19 AM

14,516 posts, read 11,501,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Now what is this crazy woman up to... the House of Lords, laughable. People: Angelina Jolie 'set to become a peer' - Telegraph
Ive been PMd telling me this is old news..but it was myself putting on the wrong link as it was in the news from yesterday here in the UK too.. sorry about that...Angie seems in with all the right people if this is the step she wants to take..

Old 09-26-2016, 07:55 AM

2,039 posts, read 2,781,101 times
Regardless of how it went down, I find it highly suspect that all the 'facts' that have been revealed so far were all painting a bad picture of Pitt. Meanwhile, Pitt hasn't said anything beyond a short statement.

I think Pitt showed far more dignity in this case than St. Angelina.

Old 09-26-2016, 08:09 AM

12,082 posts, read 5,605,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoGuy View Post
I'm a bit amazed at celebrities that stay together. They have thousands of times more temptations and opportunities. Plus I'm sure that most get totally lost in their latest role and don't focus on the relationship as much. Then you have the roller-coaster ride of stardom.

I'm glad I'm an average guy with an average life for the most part. People are vicious and celebrities have a lot of exposure to people. They have to be as tough as a nail.
Right?? As evidenced by the posts on this thread. People are just....odd. The posts on here read like people actually know the couple. They don't. Why are people being so obnoxious or acting affronted, like they're taking it personally? It's totally bizarre. Get a life, it's simply another couple getting divorced, it happens all the time.

Last edited by thefragile; 09-26-2016 at 08:19 AM..

Old 09-26-2016, 08:09 AM

16,724 posts, read 13,685,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
George Clooney, one of Brad's best friends, didn't know. His reaction was rather painful to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-kL8OexVdI
Wow, that was awkward. Poor guy.

Old 09-26-2016, 10:05 AM

14,516 posts, read 11,501,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Right?? As evidenced by the posts on this thread. People are just....odd. The posts on here read like people actually know the couple. They don't. Why are people being so obnoxious or acting affronted, like they're taking it personally? It's totally bizarre. Get a life, it's simply another couple getting divorced, it happens all the time.
No sorry but your wrong... this is a couple who court the media in every way possible.. they feed off us as we seem to from them.... This is a celebrity thread to talk about just that...not forgetting their undying devotion to each other and the kids being told to us all and the big white wedding only recently..Seems we didnt know them at all and they aslo didnt seem to know one another.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or