Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 10:28 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,412,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Seems we didnt know them at all
None of you knew them. Not at all, not ever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2016, 10:41 AM

6,987 posts, read 21,929,654 times
Parenting of six kids that are adopted and biological can have it's ups and downs when discipline is involved.

I have been there,

Married a woman with two kids and we had five more of our own during our marriage.

Early years were a hassle because of what discipline could/should be applied.

As someone stated a child can come between the parents and they are real keen in that regards.

What I see is that AJ and Brad have differences in thinking thus no meeting of the ways.

A parent has to back the spouse even tho they may disagree re any discipline given....been there and done that.

Old 09-26-2016, 10:45 AM

18,528 posts, read 18,752,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
None of you knew them. Not at all, not ever.
we have however seen Angie in action with her brother and her ex Billy Bob who she dumped in much the same way as Pitt....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdHlqeSC45c

Old 09-26-2016, 10:54 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,307,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Right?? As evidenced by the posts on this thread. People are just....odd. The posts on here read like people actually know the couple. They don't. Why are people being so obnoxious or acting affronted, like they're taking it personally? It's totally bizarre. Get a life, it's simply another couple getting divorced, it happens all the time.
On a site where everyone is sight and real name unseen, I am surprised you made the above blanket statement. Pot calling kettle black routine?

Old 09-26-2016, 03:20 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
No sorry but your wrong... this is a couple who court the media in every way possible.. they feed off us as we seem to from them.... This is a celebrity thread to talk about just that...not forgetting their undying devotion to each other and the kids being told to us all and the big white wedding only recently..Seems we didnt know them at all and they aslo didnt seem to know one another.
Divorces happen every day in the world, this isn't anything new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
On a site where everyone is sight and real name unseen, I am surprised you made the above blanket statement. Pot calling kettle black routine?
How so?

Old 09-27-2016, 02:59 AM

Im just worried that with Angies disappearing frame ,where will she put her new beau or adopted childs tattoo I wonder. shes running out of space..

Old 09-27-2016, 10:50 AM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times
I never thought they looked good as a couple, if that means anything.

I don't find Brad attractive at all, to me, he looks skanky looking and he should not have facial hair, as his is stragiley, and (I know he cannot help that.)

I find Angelina, a frightening looking woman. I don't find her pleasing to look at all. She reminds me of a Joan Crawford type of look, and I find that a frightening type of woman, I do not like it at all.

I'm on team Jennifer, (all us Greeks stick together)..now to me Jennifer is a pleasant looking woman and very pleasing to the eye...

Last edited by nightcrawler; 09-27-2016 at 10:59 AM..

Old 09-27-2016, 11:27 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I never thought they looked good as a couple, if that means anything.

I don't find Brad attractive at all, to me, he looks skanky looking and he should not have facial hair, as his is stragiley, and (I know he cannot help that.)

I find Angelina, a frightening looking woman. I don't find her pleasing to look at all. She reminds me of a Joan Crawford type of look, and I find that a frightening type of woman, I do not like it at all.

I'm on team Jennifer, (all us Greeks stick together)..now to me Jennifer is a pleasant looking woman and very pleasing to the eye...

totally agree with ya. Jolie looks ODD................not attractive at all. And WeIrD. Too weird. I like weird but not crazy weird. Crazy, cold and calculating.

Old 09-28-2016, 12:19 PM

Their might be a few wives of the Lords getting a bit worried now... I think Angie has ditched Brad to help further her career into the history books along with Mother Theresa..

Old 09-30-2016, 12:44 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/brad...174832623.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities