U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 04:27 PM

11,685 posts, read 13,095,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
was just a matter of time. She's weird. He probably tried to keep the knives away from the kids and she blew a gasket. Yea, Maddox was all into knives and she allowed it. Reports I've read after a hotel stay with this family indicate that the kids are wild and unruly and have no limits or boundaries.Maybe Brad was trying to instill some good old behavior modification aka discipline and Jolie thought that was mean
If I lived with her I would probably do stronger drugs than pot.
Her vibes say "a Mia Farrow with fat lips."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2016, 04:40 PM

6,450 posts, read 6,463,207 times
As my old Irish grandma said..."What they do with you they will do to you"...aka...karma is a beotch...

Old 09-20-2016, 06:00 PM

11,047 posts, read 6,224,887 times
Both Jolie and Pitt have been through some major life changes in the last couple of years. Jolie made a life and death decision and chose two surgeries, which threw her into early menopause. Such an abrupt hormonal change and facing her possible early death would shake the strongest of women. Brad is hitting the mid-life danger zone and all that entails. Marriage is toughest when both people are in crisis because usually partners take turns and don't experience severe stress at the same time.

Both are wealthy, physically gorgeous, parents to six healthy children, traveling throughout the world, arguably the biggest movie stars on the planet and just like us mere mortals. They are fallible and flawed human beings.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 09-20-2016 at 06:13 PM..

Old 09-20-2016, 07:42 PM

1,700 posts, read 792,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbria View Post
Here's a toast to Jennifer -- I bet she is giddy with joy over this
i'm pretty sure that jennifer has been over brad years ago and whatever happened between them. she does not seem like the type of person to be happy about this. she seems much more caring to me.

Old 09-20-2016, 07:53 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,018,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Both Jolie and Pitt have been through some major life changes in the last couple of years. Jolie made a life and death decision and chose two surgeries, which threw her into early menopause. Such an abrupt hormonal change and facing her possible early death would shake the strongest of women. Brad is hitting the mid-life danger zone and all that entails. Marriage is toughest when both people are in crisis because usually partners take turns and don't experience severe stress at the same time.
I was wondering about that. Didn't she have her ovaries removed or something like that? Wouldn't that affect her sexual desire? Maybe if she really did have a lack of interest in sex, that probably led to him looking elsewhere for it. Hence the likelihood that he cheated on her with Marion. And really, I don't think Marion's name would be thrown out there (as the person he reportedly cheated with) if it wasn't true. The very fact that a gossip rag mentioned Marion by name as opposed to merely suggesting that Brad was unfaithful speaks volumes.

And as for their supposed different parenting styles, that's something they should have discussed with each other before they decided to start having kids. I find it hard to believe that a marriage would dissolve due to "different parenting styles". There's got to be something more to it than that.

Old 09-20-2016, 08:17 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,117,237 times
Not really surprised. Brad looks like he smells.

Old 09-20-2016, 10:38 PM

13,230 posts, read 11,776,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
I was wondering about that. Didn't she have her ovaries removed or something like that? Wouldn't that affect her sexual desire? Maybe if she really did have a lack of interest in sex, that probably led to him looking elsewhere for it. Hence the likelihood that he cheated on her with Marion. And really, I don't think Marion's name would be thrown out there (as the person he reportedly cheated with) if it wasn't true. The very fact that a gossip rag mentioned Marion by name as opposed to merely suggesting that Brad was unfaithful speaks volumes.

And as for their supposed different parenting styles, that's something they should have discussed with each other before they decided to start having kids. I find it hard to believe that a marriage would dissolve due to "different parenting styles". There's got to be something more to it than that.
I assumed that what kept them together for so long was that Brad was already allowed to have sex with other women. I don't think of Angelina as the type to expect that they would both only have sex with each other for the duration of their relationship.

Old 09-20-2016, 11:33 PM

708 posts, read 725,824 times
I don't think Brad was thinking when he hitched up with her. She's always seemed to put on some kind of act, and seemed like a pretty marginal person before they met. I'm sure she is no better a parent than he is, and he came from a more stable background than she. Not that he is a saint. I've never understood the love for her.

Old 09-21-2016, 04:31 AM

19,865 posts, read 18,328,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
According to TMZ, Jolie filed for divorce because of "the way Brad was parenting the children" and "was extremely upset with his methods." An attorney for couple, Robert Offer, told the AP that Jolie filed for the dissolution of the marriage "for the health of the family."

It's hard to believe Brad Pitt's parenting was the problem. Their whole relationship has been defined by parenting, no? The guy has a huge reputation as a caring, sympathetic person, particularly toward the city and people of New Orleans.

It's probably a BS reason from Angelina for something more primal in their own relationship.
I also think that maybe he kind of lost interest in her. Like with most women with pronounced features, that might seem attractive while young, those very same features tend to turn into negative ones as they get older. I never liked her face, frankly, but now she looks kind of unattractive to me, frankly.
And the fact that she proactively had her breasts amputated, won't have helped her relationship in the long run, either. Men are men...

Old 09-21-2016, 04:41 AM

13,184 posts, read 7,408,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
Chad! How could you?!

Well, there's no way I'd ever go after Brad Pitt. What the hell do these women see in him?! I don't find him at all attractive.
$$$
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or