U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2016, 04:46 AM

113 posts, read 140,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
And really, I don't think Marion's name would be thrown out there (as the person he reportedly cheated with) if it wasn't true.
I have a 3-eyed unicorn to sell you. For 12 years he’s reportedly cheated with Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow, back to Jennifer Aniston, back to Gwyneth Paltrow, the nanny, Selena Gomez, Amal Clooney, and the list goes on and will continue to go on. Except now it will be endless stories of how Jennifer Aniston or Angelina are rekindling their romance with him.

100% Marion Cotillard had nothing to do with it.

Last edited by savvysearch; 09-21-2016 at 05:45 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2016, 05:30 AM

19,865 posts, read 18,321,358 times
I think most celebrities are so full of themselves that their marriages are almost doomed to fail.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:18 AM

1,261 posts, read 1,992,935 times
I really do not feel sorry for Jennifer Anniston .... Angelina Jolie files for divorce from Brad Pitt-justin.jpg

Old 09-21-2016, 12:21 PM

25,456 posts, read 23,290,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Jolie wanted this news out now in the middle of the week to get attention. She threw a bomb at Brad's parenting, accusing him of alcohol and weed abuse, along with anger problems, allegedly. Jolie is a witch. Even if these things are true about her husband, why would she leak these unsavory details to the press about the father of their six children unless she wants to hurt him and badly? I always thought she was crazy like a fox. I never believed she changed from a cutter fascinated with blood and death into a saint.....

Angelina Jolie files for divorce from Brad Pitt - NY Daily News
you Never really know someone, until you get a divorce.....

First off I hope Jenn is laughing her butt off....b/c they both hurt her badly

Second, how in the world could you marry someone who cheated on their own wife, and never think he would do it to her? There may have been others, that she never suspected....

I knew a man, who cheated on his wife with another woman. He divorced his wife, and married the other woman. His life is now a living hell, why? Because the other woman never trusts him.

And she has very good reason not to.

Old 09-21-2016, 01:20 PM

20,808 posts, read 41,473,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
And the fact that she proactively had her breasts amputated, won't have helped her relationship in the long run, either. Men are men...
When I read that - together with the ovary removal - I knew the relationship would end in short order. She's a nutcase anyway, always has been. The hormone issues - despite HRT - would put her over the edge. He may have played around - which I think he did - but who could live with her? It's a wonder it lasted this long. The kids do look wild. In another ten years, we'll be reading about them and their drug problems - and worse. Imo, he should be the parent - not her. Not her, ever.

Old 09-21-2016, 01:26 PM

10,328 posts, read 9,446,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
you Never really know someone, until you get a divorce.....
Boy oh boy, you got that right!

Old 09-21-2016, 01:38 PM

6,881 posts, read 7,084,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
When I read that - together with the ovary removal - I knew the relationship would end in short order. She's a nutcase anyway, always has been. The hormone issues - despite HRT - would put her over the edge. He may have played around - which I think he did - but who could live with her? It's a wonder it lasted this long. The kids do look wild. In another ten years, we'll be reading about them and their drug problems - and worse. Imo, he should be the parent - not her. Not her, ever.
Absolutely~~I also believe she has an eating disorder - her body is just emaciated.

Old 09-21-2016, 02:26 PM

14,513 posts, read 11,495,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Jolie wanted this news out now in the middle of the week to get attention. She threw a bomb at Brad's parenting, accusing him of alcohol and weed abuse, along with anger problems, allegedly. Jolie is a witch. Even if these things are true about her husband, why would she leak these unsavory details to the press about the father of their six children unless she wants to hurt him and badly? I always thought she was crazy like a fox. I never believed she changed from a cutter fascinated with blood and death into a saint.....

Angelina Jolie files for divorce from Brad Pitt - NY Daily News
as they say she went from Heroin to Heroine.. she doenst fool me.. never liked her and still dont.. maybe since Jen is out of the picture and married, the fascination with Brad for Angie has gone off the boil...She is very bitter to mention and use the kids in this way..

Old 09-21-2016, 02:32 PM

When she jetted off to some foreign shores not long after a mastectomy, it was spread across the papers how powerful and strong a woman Angelina was for doing this and all for some charity.. Now I dont know how long after the operation but it was hinted at only weeks.. while other mortals are in pain suffering after the same procedure and wondering why they cant do the same.. or at least move about and straighten up... shes an attention seeker,and I wouldnt trust her.. I think shes very devious and would sell her granny for a tanner. If she thinks for one tiny minute shes on the same par as Audrey Hepburn with the work she did for charity, she can think again.. Audrey was a lady , something Angie will never be...

Old 09-21-2016, 03:46 PM

There may be more to all this than meets the eye.... but being Hollywood who knows.. Angie is angr it seems, very angry and a woman scorn and all that.... Inside Brad Pitt's rowdy hotel stay while filming Allied with Marion Cotillard: Pool parties, extras and a HUGE entourage - Mirror OnlineRemember this is the woman who said she would never put up with cheating as she saw her mother being cheated on..... but then she didnt think the same when she was the cheater....

Last edited by dizzybint; 09-21-2016 at 03:56 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or