Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2016, 04:40 PM

1,289 posts, read 937,330 times

Advertisements

Just guessing...

He allowed her to be the one to file. They've both been miserable but he even more than she. Eventually it was decided that it was better all around if she appeared to be the injured party and he the villain. Her accusation of bad parenting by him -- that wasn't part of the agreement and is a blindside from her team. The big messy sticking point has always been custody of the children. They would have filed two years ago but couldn't work out custody and visitation. They still haven't. She is not mentally or emotionally fit to have sole custody and this is not a secret to anyone who knows them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2016, 08:21 PM

150 posts, read 180,923 times
I hate to say this but I'm happy for Jennifer Aniston. She has to feel vindicated. I just hope she doesn't go after her new husband.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:29 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
I seriously doubt Jennifer A. gives much thought to Jolie and Pitt. I think she moved on a LONG time ago.....................

Old 09-21-2016, 09:20 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,978,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
There may be more to all this than meets the eye.... but being Hollywood who knows.. Angie is angr it seems, very angry and a woman scorn and all that.... Inside Brad Pitt's rowdy hotel stay while filming Allied with Marion Cotillard: Pool parties, extras and a HUGE entourage - Mirror OnlineRemember this is the woman who said she would never put up with cheating as she saw her mother being cheated on..... but then she didnt think the same when she was the cheater....
And now pregnancy rumors which put Pitt
And Marion together at the same time with her due in December.
This is some great timing
For his movie!!!

Old 09-22-2016, 01:55 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,732,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I seriously doubt Jennifer A. gives much thought to Jolie and Pitt. I think she moved on a LONG time ago.....................
and hasnt she done well... shes a lady compared to trashy brashy Jolie..and has herself a hunk of a hubby.. better looking now than Brad.

Old 09-22-2016, 02:45 AM

305 posts, read 330,667 times
A different take on this....the news breaks about them divorcing yesterday. Last night during a new show on NBC a long trailer for Brad's new movie with the actress he supposedly had an affair with is shown. It all just seems timed for publicity. I notice this a lot. When celebrity has a movie, book, music, new TV show soon to be released, there is some sort of controversy put out there to drum up interest for it.

Old 09-22-2016, 04:53 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,732,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo775 View Post
A different take on this....the news breaks about them divorcing yesterday. Last night during a new show on NBC a long trailer for Brad's new movie with the actress he supposedly had an affair with is shown. It all just seems timed for publicity. I notice this a lot. When celebrity has a movie, book, music, new TV show soon to be released, there is some sort of controversy put out there to drum up interest for it.
This does go on,,, but not when children or abuse are brought into it.....thats going far too far.

Old 09-22-2016, 04:59 AM

4,936 posts, read 3,309,602 times
The children should be in school, going to a school daily and not this messy wild life style I hope social services intervenes ...see http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...na-s-home.html

Old 09-22-2016, 05:05 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo775 View Post
you could be right, I've heard stories in the past, where Hollywood invents marriages between stars, just for Publicity....don't know if it's true, but?

Old 09-22-2016, 05:25 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,853,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
When she jetted off to some foreign shores not long after a mastectomy, it was spread across the papers how powerful and strong a woman Angelina was for doing this and all for some charity.. Now I dont know how long after the operation but it was hinted at only weeks.. while other mortals are in pain suffering after the same procedure and wondering why they cant do the same.. or at least move about and straighten up... shes an attention seeker,and I wouldnt trust her.. I think shes very devious and would sell her granny for a tanner. If she thinks for one tiny minute shes on the same par as Audrey Hepburn with the work she did for charity, she can think again.. Audrey was a lady , something Angie will never be...
True dat.

I have never, never liked this pretentious couple. I mean, don't get me wrong, I do think that Brad Pitt is handsome in a greasy sort of way, but pretty is as pretty does, and I don't like his behavior. BUT he's a saint compared to Angelina Jolie! I think she is about to find out just how unpopular she really is - I think her popularity has been enhanced by her relationship with Pitt, not by her "social work" so much. She just comes across as a cold psycho. She's a messed up person. I feel really sorry for the kids - they drew the short straw when it comes to parents, in spite of all the money and fame, which will likely do them no good.

Rarely do marriages that started out on the cheating field last. And they voluntarily threw six kids - SIX KIDS - into the mix. What a mess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities