U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2016, 05:27 AM

14,489 posts, read 11,474,558 times

Advertisements

Firstly they were seen together all cosied up recently.... she must have been hatching her plans even then for this divorce... its all happened too fast , this has been well planned.. and whatever hes done, shes seething..and I dont think anything to do with the kids and if not, shes even more devious than I previously thought..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2016, 05:29 AM

305 posts, read 186,140 times
Publicity marriages do happen and also as a cover up for someone who doesn't want to come out.

If there was an alleged affair ( I know it's being denied) why does it all come out the day the trailer is shown....you think the rumors would start during the filming.

Old 09-22-2016, 06:59 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,208,809 times
For a decade Jolie has spoken glowingly of how great a father Brad is to their children. Now that she has filed for divorce he is being investigated by authorities for child abuse? Brad suddenly a child abuser? This doesn't sound credible. Jolie is one scary broad. Brad is going to be eaten alive by this she devil.

Angie grew up without a father in the house and was estranged from her father for decades. Even now, she is rarely photographed with him and doesn't appear to have much of a relationship with Voight. I wonder if Jolie thinks fathers aren't integral to a child's upbringing and has decided those kids are 'hers' not Brad's? She has certainly launched a nuclear attack in the press on their father. Poor children. I really feel for them.

Old 09-22-2016, 08:26 AM

14,489 posts, read 11,474,558 times
She seems a very vindictive woman, who sees herself as Mother Earth,,, can you imagine Miss ordinary trying to adopt children with a history like Jolies behind them.. and what will she do to these children if she poisons their minds ... How the hell he never saw through her in the early days is beyond me... I remember reading that when they worked together on the movie she said..... I thought he was too clean for me.... now what did that mean..and remember she had Maddox at that time..why didnt Brad run for the hills... and keep his brains in his head.

Old 09-22-2016, 11:35 AM

2,541 posts, read 2,014,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo775 View Post
A different take on this....the news breaks about them divorcing yesterday. Last night during a new show on NBC a long trailer for Brad's new movie with the actress he supposedly had an affair with is shown. It all just seems timed for publicity. I notice this a lot. When celebrity has a movie, book, music, new TV show soon to be released, there is some sort of controversy put out there to drum up interest for it.
I was thinking the same thing. It all seems TOO coincidental. It just so happens that the woman Brad reportedly cheated with happens to be his costar in his upcoming movie. The divorce was announced on the same day that the trailer premiered on tv. Something I find very peculiar is that there's been nothing heard from Marion herself, only from her spokesperson. If she wanted to clear up her name, wouldn't it make sense that she would have come out publicly denying the allegations that she cheated with Brad? This whole thing seems like a classic publicity stunt.

Two things to keep in mind: Brad's last movie (with Angelina) tanked at the box office last year, and there are 3 war movies scheduled for release later this year (including Brad and Marion's movie). Those 3 war movies might cancel each other out during awards consideration. So maybe this whole divorce controversy is being done as an attempt to get the public to go see the movie and to put the movie at the forefront for award nominations.

Old 09-22-2016, 12:14 PM

40,885 posts, read 32,642,286 times
Brad Pitt cheated on his former wife, on the set, with Angelina Jolie. It always amazes me when people seem surprised that a cheater cheats on them.

Karma karma.

Old 09-22-2016, 12:17 PM

113 posts, read 140,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
I was thinking the same thing. It all seems TOO coincidental. It just so happens that the woman Brad reportedly cheated with happens to be his costar in his upcoming movie. The divorce was announced on the same day that the trailer premiered on tv. Something I find very peculiar is that there's been nothing heard from Marion herself, only from her spokesperson. If she wanted to clear up her name, wouldn't it make sense that she would have come out publicly denying the allegations that she cheated with Brad? This whole thing seems like a classic publicity stunt.

Two things to keep in mind: Brad's last movie (with Angelina) tanked at the box office last year, and there are 3 war movies scheduled for release later this year (including Brad and Marion's movie). Those 3 war movies might cancel each other out during awards consideration. So maybe this whole divorce controversy is being done as an attempt to get the public to go see the movie and to put the movie at the forefront for award nominations.

She did clear it up on her instagram page last night that she’s not involved and that she’s happily pregnant with her second child with her long-time boyfriend. This, after a bunch on numbnuts who can’t distinguish the difference between reading a story on Page Six vs The New York Times, decided to inundate her instagram with a torrent of hate.

Last edited by savvysearch; 09-22-2016 at 12:29 PM..

Old 09-22-2016, 12:27 PM

3,996 posts, read 1,774,084 times
Totally saw this coming especially after all the surgery she had. She was mentally ill before; the surgeries she had have the potential to cause some major mood disorders.

I'm not saying she shouldn't have had the surgery; I just got my (negative) BRCA1 results back & I may have done the same thing if mine was positive. I'm just saying that now a man, any man; would have to be a saint to keep her happy.

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk....he-brca1-gene/

Old 09-22-2016, 01:43 PM

305 posts, read 186,140 times
Urbancrossroads, you think like me. If I say that to anyone in real life, they just give me a confused look.

Old 09-22-2016, 04:40 PM

8,531 posts, read 6,662,383 times
I just heard on the news that Madam Toussaud wax museum already has their figures separated. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or