U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 03:00 PM

4,721 posts, read 13,612,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
John Travolta??
Travolta is a known gay (or bi-sexual) man, but never knew of him to discuss this openly.
Being a pedophile is something very different.
Although his massage story escapades and pay offs are another "open secret".

I had watched in utter amazement at the Dateline series "To Catch a Predator" and the new version,
"Hanson vs Predator" ( both on Youtube) and some of these guys are just weirdo creeps, but also, A Rabbi, a High School teacher, a decorated Marine, and an M.D. Have shown up looking for very young girls or boys for sex.
This perversion has no stereo type, so tough to guess who got to the Corey's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2016, 10:27 PM

113 posts, read 140,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
Agreed^^^

And that is exactly how these degenerate, sodomy loving, professed boy-loving sickos get away with it. Sadly, it is proven that many of the victims will continue the sick cycle by becoming exactly like their predator. Sick. And people wonder why some of us raise eyebrows to abnormal affection/attraction/unions and wish to continue to prosecute and call it like it is: sicko???
“sodomy loving?” Far more girls are sexually assaulted and raped than boys.

Last edited by savvysearch; 10-17-2016 at 10:59 PM..

Old 10-18-2016, 12:19 PM

20,344 posts, read 20,421,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
I know it is just speculation on my part...but I do think it was Charlie Sheen (just a gut feeling). They said it happened on the set of Lucas (or that it started on the set of Lucas). Corey Feldman did say that there were more men involved in the rape and abuse of child actors.

I have a gut feeling it was Charlton Heston...or Soupy Sales

Old 10-18-2016, 12:29 PM

16,724 posts, read 13,670,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady123 View Post
I can't remember where I read it but the person who may have raped Corey is suppose to be Charlie Sheen.
I thought that also. It certainly wouldn't surprise me, he's a miserable wretch that has ruined many lives thus far.

Old 10-19-2016, 07:43 AM

20,071 posts, read 13,747,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by savvysearch View Post
“sodomy loving?” Far more girls are sexually assaulted and raped than boys.
By whose estimate/ stats? And why is there a competition when even one PERSON is one too many. Not to mention, degenerates tend to sodomize women while raping them, too. It is all sicko behavior, period. Sodomy being the most putrid and heinous for all the obvious reasons: poop shoot location made for waste excretion, etc.

Old 10-19-2016, 08:08 AM

Quote:
By whose estimate/ stats? And why is there a competition when even one PERSON is one too many. Not to mention, degenerates tend to sodomize women while raping them, too. It is all sicko behavior, period. Sodomy being the most putrid and heinous for all the obvious reasons: poop shoot location made for waste excretion, etc.
Maybe you don't know it, but the definition of sodomy is any position other than that which can cause a human pregnancy. So that includes oral sex, anal sex, hand jobs, sex with an animal, etc.

Old 10-19-2016, 09:20 AM

2,491 posts, read 1,252,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Maybe you don't know it, but the definition of sodomy is any position other than that which can cause a human pregnancy. So that includes oral sex, anal sex, hand jobs, sex with an animal, etc.

Wow and it's illegal in 12 states...just think of all the people jailed if it was enforced in those states!?!

Old 10-19-2016, 11:09 AM

20,344 posts, read 20,421,819 times
Quote:

makes me believe that the people of Sodom were destined to fall into debauchery and had to be smittened having their town named after such a thing, they should of chosen Pleasantville or Prude City instead.

Old 10-19-2016, 11:15 AM

20,071 posts, read 13,747,950 times
Quote:
The legal definition varies from state to state. Duh.
Stick to topic. I think most define it as sex up the arse. OR in cruder more realistic terms: shyte hole sex--- which sadly, tragically, and obviously was the case for Corey.

Regardless, it's sadism and masochism at best. Surely you agree with that?! Or do you know the the definition of rape?

Look folks, don't try to sugar coat or get off topic to distract from the reality and true nature of the crime.

Last edited by picklejuice; 10-19-2016 at 11:31 AM..

Old 10-19-2016, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Stick to topic.
I wish you would.

I'm not the one in here going nuts over sodomy when that wasn't in the link posted in the OP to begin with. You brought that up in your rant about "poop chutes".

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities