U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 07:42 PM

324 posts, read 1,548,862 times

Advertisements

Pregnant again. What do you think about that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2008, 08:33 PM

16,487 posts, read 20,328,308 times
I think rumors have been going on about that for a month to six weeks. I think it is great. Her and Brad want a large family and seem like wonderful parents.

Old 02-23-2008, 08:38 PM

2,294 posts, read 5,461,508 times
If she's happy that's wonderful, but I am a little tired of hearing about she and Brad's "kids". Ok fine, I think she looks more smug and bitchy with every new photograph and wish she would disappear with Brad off the face of the earth. Can't stand her.

Old 02-23-2008, 09:07 PM

2,141 posts, read 7,035,617 times
I think it's great. They have the resources to have a large family and they obviously both love children.

Last edited by Chinolala; 02-23-2008 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 02-23-2008, 09:30 PM

6,004 posts, read 13,175,853 times
I was under the impression that she didn't even like her first bio kid (said something along the lines of how it was harder to love Shiloh b/c she didn't have to face the adversity the other adopted kids did).

hope she will love this new "blob" more than Shiloh (who has all but disappeared recently)

Old 02-23-2008, 09:43 PM

566 posts, read 543,930 times
It's hard to believe that anyone would be less than happy for Brangelina (lol!). Babies are always a joy in any relationship, regardless of how it started. They have the means to have 20 kids if they wanted to.

Old 02-24-2008, 01:48 AM

34 posts, read 110,559 times
I can't stand her, she always comes across so unfriendly and snotty and as much as I should say in a PC manner; 'oh it's lovely she's giving a famiy to all these children' etc... she sort of comes across like she's 'collecting' them from all over the globe...

Old 02-24-2008, 09:51 AM

6,044 posts, read 21,125,101 times
I love Angelina. Good for her and Brad, they really seem to enjoy having a large family!

Old 02-24-2008, 11:19 AM

9,155 posts, read 20,195,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
I was under the impression that she didn't even like her first bio kid (said something along the lines of how it was harder to love Shiloh b/c she didn't have to face the adversity the other adopted kids did).

hope she will love this new "blob" more than Shiloh (who has all but disappeared recently)
I don't care for Angie with Brad, disagree with how quick they hooked up after he & Jen seperated..

Anyway, what was said that she said about Shiloh was misquoted, and I got the drift of what she was saying. She felt a connection (when she saw them) with the kids she adopted, with Shiloh the connection was different. The other kids weren't newborns, and had somewhat of a personality (Z could smile, etc) but Shiloh was brand new and didn't do much.

I don't think she loves Shiloh any less then Brad does. I see pics on Pop Sugar, Angie is holding Shiloh a lot.

As for more kids. Why not? They can afford them either way, and both have wanting lots of kids in common.

Brad went from what looked like a perfect relationship without children to what looks like a relationship based on children. If this is what's important to him then he should go for it.

Now, I hope Jen eventually has a child of her own.

Old 02-24-2008, 03:20 PM

17,698 posts, read 34,851,784 times
I remember watching her be interviewed for Inside the Actor's Studio. She is very cold and strange, but then again, what do you expect when your dad is John Voight? She expressed sadness when she said that she was laying in bed with her mother and brother when they were children, watching their father going to the Oscars with the woman he dumped their mom for once he became famous. I just think she's odd because she's lived an odd life. I'm surprised she's pregnant again, after the Shiloh the blob comment ... I thought it was really sad because Shiloh is just like her ... a child of Hollywood. But dang if that kid doesn't look exactly like Brad! So cute!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities