U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2016, 01:08 AM

3,925 posts, read 1,080,926 times

Advertisements

I like him! Not just the same pretty face...and he seems very manly.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2016, 08:30 AM

6,755 posts, read 3,471,358 times
How is it not me? Something is wrong here.

Old 11-17-2016, 06:47 PM

977 posts, read 535,382 times
I prefer men with hair!!

Old 11-18-2016, 01:27 PM

393 posts, read 238,606 times
The Rock - No, Idris Elba - YES

Old 11-19-2016, 05:27 PM

1,774 posts, read 543,041 times
I guess he has some movies in the works for next year. No other reason for it. I showed the article to my gf and her comments were interesting to say the least.

"The Rock would be better suited as muscle mag man of the year. He only covers the fitness and healthy sections of the "worlds sexiest man". As for the handsome, smouldering looks, air of mystery, cheekiness and attractiveness , he misses the mark completely".

Dwyane Johnson is also overly conceited in a cartoonish way. Something really empty headed and insincere about this guy. Much better suited to a muscle gym and even then there are others muscle athletes with far more charisma.

Why not pick Tom Hardy, Michael Fassbender or somebody like that?

Old 11-19-2016, 06:24 PM

11,176 posts, read 9,207,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
I guess he has some movies in the works for next year. No other reason for it. I showed the article to my gf and her comments were interesting to say the least.

"The Rock would be better suited as muscle mag man of the year. He only covers the fitness and healthy sections of the "worlds sexiest man". As for the handsome, smouldering looks, air of mystery, cheekiness and attractiveness , he misses the mark completely".

Dwyane Johnson is also overly conceited in a cartoonish way. Something really empty headed and insincere about this guy. Much better suited to a muscle gym and even then there are others muscle athletes with far more charisma.

Why not pick Tom Hardy, Michael Fassbender or somebody like that?
Probably because they wanted to go with someone "diverse" this year.

Old 11-24-2016, 07:39 AM

3,223 posts, read 2,807,804 times
Where was People Magazine at 10 years when he wasn't the highest paid actor? Say what you will about Dwayne Johnson, as The Rock, the self pro-claimed, "The Peoples Choice", of the WWE, he put butts in the seats. Look up his wrestling interviews on Youtube.

Old 11-29-2016, 11:05 AM

14,610 posts, read 20,757,423 times
I like him, he seems like a great guy, but he doesn't do a thing for me at all.
So the term sexiest man alive is only Peoples magazine opinion of this year.

My men have to have some sort of facial hair.

this to me has got to be the sexiest, dreamiest, gorgeous man alive in the world, according my mind !!!!! JMO
Attached Thumbnails
People magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive"-waleed.jpg  

Old 11-29-2016, 11:39 AM

3,142 posts, read 1,293,379 times
Quote:
I've never gotten this impression. Quite the opposite, in fact. He seems very humble and sincere.

Are you sure you're not confusing Dwayne Johnson with his WWE persona? Completely and totally different.

Old 11-29-2016, 12:34 PM

6,755 posts, read 3,471,358 times
Quote:

Not like I hang out with the guy on a regular basis, but I've never gotten that vibe from him when seeing him in interviews or on late night talk shows. Not at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities