U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 05:18 PM

27,917 posts, read 42,572,994 times

Advertisements

Him? nah...
I would have had Leo Dicaprio every year from 2002 ...

Here you can see them then and now...
Some should never make it, and some aged really badly...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...announced.html
Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2017, 08:30 PM

6,361 posts, read 11,867,704 times
Are they on crack? It just gets worse every year. OH GOD MY EYES I just made the mistake of clicking on the link and looking at him face on. LOL LOL yes this the same WWF wrestler with the head too small for his body?

Look I'm sorry, I'm sure someone finds him attractive, but that's not me. Is People's list mainstream or something?...I thought people liked those little weazels with the shaggy beards now.

OP thanks for the laugh. Rock if you read this, don't take it personally. You are too big to anger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities