U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2016, 09:41 PM

7,965 posts, read 3,869,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
I wasn't aware that Zsa Zsa had another child. The son she adopted with von Anhelt died Sunday, at age 45. He was in a motorcycle accident the day his mom died, and had been in a coma for a week. How sad.

Actually, they had 10+ other sons. Legally, anway.

Back story: Zsa Zsa's husband Frederic was adopted as an adult by Princess Marie-August of Anhalt, along with 34 other men who paid the Princess to adopt them so that they could claim themselves Princes of Anhalt.

Zsa Zsa and Frederic simply carried on that odd tradition and adopted more than 10 adult males who paid them something like $2M to be able to claim to be descendants (by adoption) of the Princess.

More than likely, they had absolutely no contact or relationship with the man who died.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2016, 06:42 AM

14,505 posts, read 11,481,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
Actually, they had 10+ other sons. Legally, anway.

Back story: Zsa Zsa's husband Frederic was adopted as an adult by Princess Marie-August of Anhalt, along with 34 other men who paid the Princess to adopt them so that they could claim themselves Princes of Anhalt.

Zsa Zsa and Frederic simply carried on that odd tradition and adopted more than 10 adult males who paid them something like $2M to be able to claim to be descendants (by adoption) of the Princess.

More than likely, they had absolutely no contact or relationship with the man who died.
I was looking at photos of the husband and son together today wearing uniforms, so they must have been close surely at one point..

Old 12-29-2016, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
I was looking at photos of the husband and son together today wearing uniforms, so they must have been close surely at one point..
Just because there is a picture of them wearing uniforms (what kind of uniforms?), that doesn't necessarily mean that they were close. And it doesn't change the circumstances of the very odd business transactions/adoptions.

Old 12-29-2016, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
Just because there is a picture of them wearing uniforms (what kind of uniforms?), that doesn't necessarily mean that they were close. And it doesn't change the circumstances of the very odd business transactions/adoptions.
actually I didnt know about the money hand overs by folk wanting a title..I hadnt read that, but Zsa Zsa husband had said he didnt know about the young mans death as he thought he was over in Germany, so surely they keep in touch at times.. or did.. hell I dont know, Im just having a read just now.... oh so her husband was adopted in the same way to be given a title , I didnt know that either... jeezo... but scroll down and you ll see two of the brothers together and their father who adopted them.. Zsa Zsa Gabor's son dies just days after her death oh jeez and now it gets worse... Her hubby claims that he might have been the father of Anna Nicole Smiths baby http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/freder...to-death-died/

Old 12-29-2016, 08:08 AM

Quote:
actually I didnt know about the money hand overs by folk wanting a title..I hadnt read that, but Zsa Zsa husband had said he didnt know about the young mans death as he thought he was over in Germany, so surely they keep in touch at times.. or did.. hell I dont know, Im just having a read just now.... oh so her husband was adopted in the same way to be given a title , I didnt know that either... jeezo... but scroll down and you ll see two of the brothers together and their father who adopted them.. Zsa Zsa Gabor's son dies just days after her death oh jeez and now it gets worse... Her hubby claims that he might have been the father of Anna Nicole Smiths baby Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt, Zsa Zsa Gabor

Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt

Quote:
In 1980, at the age of 36, [Hans] Lichtenberg was adopted as an adult by Princess Marie-Auguste of Anhalt (1898–1983), whose first husband was Prince Joachim of Prussia, son of German Emperor Wilhelm II.[1] Upon adoption, Lichtenberg's name became "Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt", although "Prinz" is part of the legal surname, and not a princely title.
Quote:
Together with Gabor, Anhalt has himself adopted at least ten adult males. "If someone offers you $2 million, you do it," he is reported to have said.[8] Among them are: Marcus Prinz von Anhalt (formerly known as Marcus Eberhardt), who refers to himself as "Prinz Germany";[10] Oliver Prinz von Anhalt (1971-2016)[11] (formerly known as Oliver Bendig); Michael Prinz von Anhalt (formerly known as Michael Killer).[12]
In addition to selling his name in marriage, Anhalt has sold as many as 68 "knighthoods" for $50,000 a piece.[7]

Old 12-29-2016, 10:42 AM

It seems Zsa Zsa wasnt even told of her only childs death , the unloved child of a Hilton who never got much in his will compared to his fortune.. what a sad case ...Why Zsa Zsa Gabor's daughter Francesca Hilton died a down and out | Daily Mail OnlineI also read that one of Zsa Zsa ex husbands George Sanders went on to marry her sister Magda.. Strangely enough after Carrie and Debbie... Magda and her mother Jolie died weeks apart. in 1997.

Last edited by dizzybint; 12-29-2016 at 11:10 AM..

Old 12-29-2016, 05:41 PM

14,311 posts, read 12,569,286 times
Quote:
It seems Zsa Zsa wasnt even told of her only childs death , the unloved child of a Hilton who never got much in his will compared to his fortune.. what a sad case ...Why Zsa Zsa Gabor's daughter Francesca Hilton died a down and out | Daily Mail OnlineI also read that one of Zsa Zsa ex husbands George Sanders went on to marry her sister Magda.. Strangely enough after Carrie and Debbie... Magda and her mother Jolie died weeks apart. in 1997.

Which I agreed with considering the circumstances.

Zsa Zsa was in terrible shape, in and out of it, why tell her and break her heart?

Old 12-30-2016, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Which I agreed with considering the circumstances.

Zsa Zsa was in terrible shape, in and out of it, why tell her and break her heart?
She was Annie thats true, but the girl had been banned by her mothers husband from visiting her Id read..

Old 12-30-2016, 03:01 PM

14,311 posts, read 12,569,286 times
Quote:
She was Annie thats true, but the girl had been banned by her mothers husband from visiting her Id read..

That's true and one of the reasons not to tell Zsa Zsa of her daughter's death.......she had no reason to wonder why her daughter wasn't visiting anymore......so, why tell her about her daughter's death?.....only to add even more misery to what was left of her life?

Old 01-01-2017, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
That's true and one of the reasons not to tell Zsa Zsa of her daughter's death.......she had no reason to wonder why her daughter wasn't visiting anymore......so, why tell her about her daughter's death?.....only to add even more misery to what was left of her life?
It was still her only child...Im a mother and Id want to know... but Id more have wanted to know why she wasnt visiting the hospital ...I read that Zsa Zsa had sold her house some years ago but she would be allowed to live in it till her death..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or