U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 07:01 AM

8,880 posts, read 15,634,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbkr5 View Post
Amy Schumer- I think she is just a mean- spirited person

Is Tonya Harding her biological mother? Can you see some resemblance?
Thank you! I've been trying to think of who Amy Schumer reminds me of for awhile now, and you've hit the nail on the head!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2017, 04:26 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,444,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
You should be thankful you're not speaking German and going through a checkpoint on the way to the grocery store.
That's nonsense and bs. Winning did not require the murder of innocent civilian men women and children. We did what we're criticizing the Russians for doing in Syria right now. There is no moral ground on which to excuse the murder of any children because there is a war going on. There's also nothing like warfare to create hypocrisy.

Old 01-31-2017, 04:30 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,444,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbkr5 View Post
Amy Schumer- I think she is just a mean- spirited person

Is Tonya Harding her biological mother? Can you see some resemblance?
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisjongalt View Post
Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham. Why would anyone want to look at them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by duster1979 View Post
Thank you! I've been trying to think of who Amy Schumer reminds me of for awhile now, and you've hit the nail on the head!
Thank you! Amy Schumer is crass and unfunny.

Old 01-31-2017, 04:47 PM

72,686 posts, read 64,172,365 times
Jennifer Aniston.

Old 02-03-2017, 05:47 PM

2,806 posts, read 663,331 times
Lady Gaga

Old 02-03-2017, 09:09 PM

2,371 posts, read 2,022,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegE View Post
That's nonsense and bs. Winning did not require the murder of innocent civilian men women and children. We did what we're criticizing the Russians for doing in Syria right now. There is no moral ground on which to excuse the murder of any children because there is a war going on. There's also nothing like warfare to create hypocrisy.

Be very thankful.

Old 02-04-2017, 06:21 AM

479 posts, read 433,949 times
So many so little time...

Let's just say almost all contemporary 'singers' and bands especially the ones who use social stuff and politics to get attention rather than try to improve their sh!tty music. Same for actors ad actresses.

Ones that stick out to me- Beyonce Gaga Iggy Rihana all those bloody rappers and R & B singers, the so-called progressive alter pop/rock bands
Ricky Gervais
Michael Fassebender
Lupita Nyongo
Natalie Portman
Leonardo Dicaprio

Old 02-06-2017, 02:23 AM

5,165 posts, read 2,393,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
I never liked Cagney or Edward G Robinson but now while watching all their old movies I see their talent and how good they both were..

I rode up in an elevator with Edward G.Robinson when I was very young & he was very old. He was very tiny but impeccably dressed & a gentleman.

And I still can't stand Julia Roberts.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:39 AM

2,414 posts, read 1,321,274 times
Johnny Depp

Old 02-06-2017, 02:44 AM

4,508 posts, read 1,900,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Jennifer Aniston.
Yes, and her horrible commercials, especially the ones for eye medicine where she ever-so-smartly states that she knows when her eyes itch but her friends don't. Well, no freaking kidding!

Add to my list that horrible woman on Modern Family. The one who does so many commercials. The one who can barely speak English. Honestly, I can't think of her name. She's terribly over exposed and I can't stand looking at her or listening to her.

The bug-eyed LaLaLand actress. I've not seen the movie; she's got very mismatched facial features. Emma Somebody.

And of course Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham. I know precious little about them, but damn! They are hard to look at...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or