U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 03:52 PM

4,306 posts, read 2,240,948 times

Advertisements

I don't know what all these women see in Benedict Cumberbatch. I certainly don't see anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2017, 05:50 PM

13,048 posts, read 21,158,596 times
Kelly Ripa

Must add her - insufferable.

Old 01-12-2017, 05:56 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,557,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
The whole Kardashian clan. All the other housewives, the bachelors as well.

Simon Cowell. A crash test dummy has more appeal then him.

Bethany Frankel-This woman looks like Skeletor from He-Man and has an ego the size of the Moon as well.

Kelly Ripa-Diva, no shows work because her coworker decided on a another job. Get lost.

Chris Noth. Gave me a Cowboy stare down in the restroom in Manhattan for no reason. Hes mediocre on screen too. Not much appeal here.

Hayden Christensen-More wooden then a furniture crafting factory.

Justin Beiber- Not much too explain here. Its Justin Beiber. Nuff said.

Megyn Kelly-Never liked her. Looks like she steals the silverware from restaurants. Nothing to do with any politics, shes just not interesting to watch report the news. Many people way better.

Roman Reigns-He has 3 wrestling moves, thats it other then making faces. Still hope he doesn't come after me if he reads this though!
I'm actually quite a fan of Romi Rain.

Old 01-13-2017, 10:52 PM

3,234 posts, read 1,712,386 times
The name that comes to mind is Brad Pitt. Don't mind him but find his looks overrated and I never had a desire to watch his movies so I guess that helps. Basically when I hear his name I go "meh".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
Matt Lauer--Oh God, can't stand him!
I will never forget his drama with that one reporter. I haven't looked at him the same since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
This list reminded me of something. It might be a bit off topic though because I do see the hype with each of these ladies as far as talent. Jennifer is a good actress, Miley can sing with all her crazy and Ms. Swift sure has a knack for writing hit songs.

That said, I don't think any of them is beautiful. Maybe Taylor Swift is cute, if a little shapeless. The other two aren't ugly at all, I just don't find them especially attractive in the way they seem to be hyped. To me they look like average girls with a lot of makeup. Heh. Money is what makes them hot, otherwise they'd be average girls on your local college campus.

I don't like Taylor but I know she knows how to market herself so I can't say I don't see the appeal of her either. I think Miley looks unique..not average not ugly just unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMI View Post
Giant ego, t-shirts, and weird hair that looks a bit fake.

And yet I still like him, American Idol was never the same without him.

He's proof (along with the Kardashians) that you can amass a huge fortune with
little or no talent Simon has a net worth of close to half a billion dollars.

Us mere mortals will have to be reincarnated 100 times to get even close
I always liked Simon. He said what everyone was thinking. He loved the kids so he's always had a big heart. I know..I stopped watching it completely when he left.
I don't know I like brutally honest people as long as they aren't bullies about it (see Trump) With Simon it just works because you know it's just jokes and constructive criticism.

Old 01-14-2017, 07:36 AM

15,672 posts, read 7,694,087 times
Pinky and perky

Old 01-14-2017, 01:54 PM

22,227 posts, read 5,502,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Pinky and perky
You don't like Pinky and Perky LC?........ they were awesome. Mega stars when I was a kid.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMw5jzO_lv0

Old 01-15-2017, 09:51 AM

15,672 posts, read 7,694,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
You don't like Pinky and Perky LC?........ they were awesome. Mega stars when I was a kid.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMw5jzO_lv0
They're a right pair of pigs!!!! lol

Yeah I know they are big mate it's just not me

Old 01-17-2017, 12:13 PM

23,599 posts, read 31,143,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deano23 View Post
Which popular celebs can't you see the appeal off

I will

Kim K
Most of them.

Old 01-17-2017, 01:33 PM

2,212 posts, read 4,331,198 times
Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham. Why would anyone want to look at them?

Old 01-17-2017, 01:46 PM

4,022 posts, read 1,706,613 times
jennifer garner
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or