U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2017, 08:21 PM

50,160 posts, read 11,031,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegE View Post
The report came out today that he died of natural causes mostly to do with heart disease. At least one article said past drug abuse could be a contributing factor to damaging the heart with the type of disease he had, but unlike many expectations, George Michael apparently did not OD.
I also heard besides heart disease he had a fatty liver. Now he can finally be buried and R.I.P.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2017, 12:43 AM

15,512 posts, read 3,762,987 times
Rest in Peace George. We will forget the pain, and remember the music........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K9rDq9zUKQ

Old 03-08-2017, 01:12 AM

9,999 posts, read 10,653,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
Good point. Gay men are more prone to HIV and AIDS though. People can explain themselves a bit and show some sensitivity. With George unfortunately, he decided he like promiscuity -I didn't believe it at first but he admitted it. He talked about sleeping with just about anyone all the time. It's happens with gay men frequently. Maybe that's why some are speculating. He was at higher risk but I don't think this was the cause of his death. The situation was suspicious and his partner changed his story. And recall George went to an expensive Swiss rehab recently. Drugs I believe was more to blame..maybe someone deliberately tried to sabotage him
You are certainly a boiling stew pot of speculation in all your postings. Give some "credit" where it is due. George and booze, booze, booze, booze. Booze is a major health problem and a real killer, don't leave that out of your theories, especially as his autopsy verified his very public booze problem.

Loved the man's music...and I am not going to turn into a fusspot about his sex life. The man's music is what turned me on and still does.

Old 03-09-2017, 05:18 AM

15,512 posts, read 3,762,987 times
This show George performed in Paris was shown on the BBC in tribute after his death. Later in his life, he was recognised as a great artist. His generosity, helping needy people financially, always anonymously, was revealed after his death. His private life is of no concern anymore. What is left are his performances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-eHeP6zdPs

Old 04-04-2017, 06:47 PM

1,866 posts, read 1,062,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady123 View Post
I also heard besides heart disease he had a fatty liver. Now he can finally be buried and R.I.P.
I saw that too and think the mention is mostly pointless. From what I understand fatty liver is not fatal unless it leads to something like cirrhosis or cancer and it very rarely does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities