Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2017, 09:19 AM
BMI

7,454 posts, read 7,273,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
I don't want to sound rude but you've got to be kidding. Dicaprio looks horrible and Matt Damon looks his age.

Anyway Rachel Weisz slays everyone. Girl is 46 and looks FABULOUS.

And Kathryn Bigelow. She's 65.

Kate Beckinsale as well, though she's only 42, but she looks seriously amazing. Amy Adams too, she's the cutest and doesn't look 42. She could pass as 35.

On the side note, I adore Cate Blanchett and all but I think she looks her age.
Agree 100 percent.

Kate Beckinsale is actually 43....will be 44 this July.

Amy Adams is incredible, has found the fountain of youth.

Kathryn Bigelow....I thought, no way is she 65, but she is!

Also agree on Cate Blanchett ...I'll watch her in anything....
no conventional beauty but Ithink she looks great! Good acting too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2017, 09:36 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,983,147 times
Cate Blanchette. ..a long stemmed white rose.
Just saw Carol on showtime.

Old 02-20-2017, 07:02 PM

2,955 posts, read 1,412,860 times
Queen Elizabeth (90) could pass for at least 10 years younger.

Old 02-20-2017, 08:51 PM

5,581 posts, read 6,508,599 times
Evidently James Franco looks older than his 38 years, thanks to his wrinkles and laugh lines.

Old 02-21-2017, 10:01 AM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMI View Post
Agree 100 percent.

Kate Beckinsale is actually 43....will be 44 this July.

Amy Adams is incredible, has found the fountain of youth.

Kathryn Bigelow....I thought, no way is she 65, but she is!

Also agree on Cate Blanchett ...I'll watch her in anything....
no conventional beauty but Ithink she looks great! Good acting too.
I must be really out of it. I have no idea who any of these people are except for Cate Blanchett.

Old 03-07-2017, 09:35 AM

1,122 posts, read 961,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Don't know by what criteria many are basing their comments, but am here to tell you most of the names mentioned as looking "younger" than their given ages just isn't true.

Say this as one who lives in NYC (Manhattan) where a good number of these celebrities reside. As such one sees more than a few on the streets as they go about their business and can more than a few do look their age or close to it.

You simply cannot go by pictures in media today. Still photos are usually airbrushed and or "photo-shopped" to death. This on top of shots being staged and taken from certain angles. Film is carefully shot and or taken again from angles that help hide certain things. So much gauze or Vaseline is used when filming certain stars of a "certain age" it is like watching things though foggy glasses. Joan Collins was famous for this going back to Dynasty and that was some twenty years ago.

If you have a GOOD TV with great HD boy you can surely tell if the actress has big time skin problems or just looks their age.

If I had THEIR money - (laughing) I bet I could look like them. I am sure we all could. I agree with what you posted here.

Old 03-07-2017, 01:40 PM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Did anyone watch Feud with Jessica Lange playing Joan Crawford and Susan Sarandon playing Bette Davis? Sarandon looks great for her age, but Jessica Lange was hard to look at. Of course, they've got her made up to be Joan Crawford, but still.

ETA: I just looked up some pics of Lange without the JC makeup and dark hair. I have to say I give her credit because she DOES have lines in her face and neck, and she apparently isn't getting tons of surgery to pretend she's younger than she is, so good for her. The dark Joan Crawford hair makes her look harsh on the show, but hey, she's always been sorta cross-eyed, so maybe she has always had confidence in her acting ability beyond just her looks.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainm...-pilot-w470515
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities