U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-03-2017, 07:32 PM
Status: "Pen Pineapple Apple Pen!" (set 28 days ago)
 
Location: Land of Free Johnson-Weld-2016
6,361 posts, read 11,867,704 times
Reputation: 6183

Advertisements

Is this not the woman who knowingly exposed her precious children to pedophiles. KT would not watch this anyway, but shouldn't she be in jail?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-04-2017, 04:55 PM
 
5,260 posts, read 5,528,312 times
Reputation: 4759
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGab View Post
Everyone can look great with surgery!
Mama June is about to prove that wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-10-2017, 07:43 PM
Status: "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (set 1 day ago)
 
Location: Toronto
4,528 posts, read 1,637,662 times
Reputation: 2840
Default ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
"From not to hot".........ugh......Not even in some alternate universe could Mama June ever be hot.
I saw her pictures and wow!!!!!
I am seriously really happy for her.
She has totally been reborn.
I really really wish her the best.
She looks good.
It is a Cinderella type transformation x a billion.

Despite her questionable actions of the past.... ( if I did not cancel lol)... I would totally watch this show. When someone changes this much on the outside there are huge psychological changes as well.
I have always wondered what it would be like to wake and look completely different. I know she made crazy changes to her life to have this changes... but wow. There is not doubting how crazy big of a change she under went.
Plus I really like make over shows.
It also goes to show with a lot of personal effort and cosmetic surgery any average or below average person can look a billion times better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-12-2017, 06:06 PM
 
Location: Ohio
13,048 posts, read 10,328,468 times
Reputation: 16743
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
I saw her pictures and wow!!!!!
I am seriously really happy for her.
She has totally been reborn.
I really really wish her the best.
She looks good.
It is a Cinderella type transformation x a billion.

Despite her questionable actions of the past.... ( if I did not cancel lol)... I would totally watch this show. When someone changes this much on the outside there are huge psychological changes as well.
I have always wondered what it would be like to wake and look completely different. I know she made crazy changes to her life to have this changes... but wow. There is not doubting how crazy big of a change she under went.
Plus I really like make over shows.
It also goes to show with a lot of personal effort and cosmetic surgery any average or below average person can look a billion times better.

I never watched Honey Boo Boo but I watched this.


I am happy for her too and hope she doesn't gain weight back, as so many do.


She certainly worked hard for it.


And, to another poster, yea, she made money doing it, good for her! It's the American way, isn't it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-13-2017, 10:30 PM
 
3,679 posts, read 959,661 times
Reputation: 4929
She may have had a makeover, but what about the weight of her children? I don't watch the show, only saw photos, but those girls are following in mom's footsteps, in particular, Honey Booboo, over who this circus began.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-14-2017, 02:44 PM
 
5,859 posts, read 3,791,644 times
Reputation: 7195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
I never watched Honey Boo Boo but I watched this.


I am happy for her too and hope she doesn't gain weight back, as so many do.


She certainly worked hard for it.


And, to another poster, yea, she made money doing it, good for her! It's the American way, isn't it?
I'm conflicted.. On one hand.. Regardless, you have to make significant life changes to lose that much weight.. Whether you have lap-band/stomach stapling/whatever or do it naturally.

But.. I do find that I have far more respect for the people who take the weight off without surgery. And in general, I think they tend to do better, both from a health perspective and keeping the weight off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2017, 12:41 PM
Status: "Postess with the mostest!" (set 14 days ago)
 
Location: "Arlen" Texas
1,866 posts, read 1,062,286 times
Reputation: 6728
Quote:
"Why Mama June’s New Reality Show Is ‘Dangerous’
Because she's a horrible role model.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2017, 03:53 PM
 
Location: Ohio
13,048 posts, read 10,328,468 times
Reputation: 16743
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaMarshaMarcia View Post
She may have had a makeover, but what about the weight of her children? I don't watch the show, only saw photos, but those girls are following in mom's footsteps, in particular, Honey Booboo, over who this circus began.
According to what we have been shown, June is trying to get her daughters on board with a healthier diet.


They also showed us Jennifer, the new step-mom, sabotaging June's efforts by giving Alana all kinds of off limit foods during visitations.


How much of it is actually true vs staged? Who knows?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2017, 09:17 AM
 
Location: Southern Quebec
852 posts, read 452,995 times
Reputation: 1232
I have never watched it, either. I saw a few pics of her and Honey Boo Boo online, and the names alone - Mama June and Honey Boo Boo - were quite enough for me.

Remember that wretch, The Octomom? I lump Mama June and Honey Boo Boo in with her type of greedy grasping fame houndism.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I havent ever watched that garbage...... The worst stuff on TV!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2017, 11:48 PM
 
1,180 posts, read 435,549 times
Reputation: 1356
Good for her! But her face is not cute.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top