U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2017, 01:59 PM

4,508 posts, read 1,900,995 times

Advertisements

Just heard on TMZ.

I personally couldn't care less about either of them, but there are those who do, so this is for you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2017, 03:24 PM

13,230 posts, read 11,764,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Just heard on TMZ.

I personally couldn't care less about either of them, but there are those who do, so this is for you!
[kanye]Sorry, but Beyonce had the best twin pregnancy announcement of all time![/kanye]

Old 02-09-2017, 11:35 PM

22,236 posts, read 5,505,415 times
Oh gawd....... my wife is still in mourning over George getting married. Twins as well huh? She'll be so pleased.........

Old 02-10-2017, 02:35 AM

479 posts, read 433,949 times
Well well. I see Clooney cleaned up quite nicely after those Bryan Singer-Amy Berg rumours. Not just a wife but kids. And twins. Perfect family image.

Old 02-10-2017, 03:30 AM

465 posts, read 271,438 times
Clooney is pregnant. How did that happen!?!

Old 02-10-2017, 11:23 AM

4,217 posts, read 4,437,218 times
Twins? It always amazes me how these anorectic women can carry twins. I wondered this about Angelina Jolie.

Old 02-10-2017, 01:40 PM

1,305 posts, read 834,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
Well well. I see Clooney cleaned up quite nicely after those Bryan Singer-Amy Berg rumours. Not just a wife but kids. And twins. Perfect family image.

Hmmm, care to share the rumors??

Old 02-11-2017, 07:53 PM
Status: "I can learn to admire w/o having to aquire." (set 5 days ago)

Location: Where the last of the "Big 3" has retired. Spurs country.
3,027 posts, read 3,612,315 times
Yea, please share. I am familiar with Singer, and the well known "secret" rumors about Clooney's sexuality. But who is Amy Berg and how is she involved with Singer and Clooney?

Old 02-13-2017, 12:25 PM

6,449 posts, read 6,460,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Transplant View Post
Yea, please share. I am familiar with Singer, and the well known "secret" rumors about Clooney's sexuality. But who is Amy Berg and how is she involved with Singer and Clooney?
Yes do tell?

Old 02-14-2017, 09:08 PM
Status: "I can learn to admire w/o having to aquire." (set 5 days ago)

Location: Where the last of the "Big 3" has retired. Spurs country.
3,027 posts, read 3,612,315 times
Since we didn't get a reply to our request about who Amy Berg is and what she had to do with Clooney, I googled her. Seems she made a documentary about Hollywood child molesters, then did nothing to promote it. Then it turns out a major person in the documentary lied about everything. Evidently made in 2014, released in 2015 and it "bombed." Here is a site I went to and a few of the comments made at the end of the article. I am not familiar with Michael Egan and did not do any further research.

Google Amy Berg, there are lots of links to click on. I am going to check some more out.

‘An Open Secret’ Producers Accuse Amy Berg of Not Supporting Documentary | Deadline

"The Huffpost article is quite accurate. The fact is Berg is distancing herself from the film now because it did not turn out to be the takedown and expose they planned on. They hung their hat on scam artist Egan early on and expected to make a big splash “exposing” big hollywood names in what ended up being nothing more than a homophobic witch hunt based on lies and exaggeration. The film has huge veracity issues for something being labeled as a “documentary” and she knows it. Many points and statements made in the film by various talking heads claiming to be “experts” and presented as fact are grossly inaccurate or simply untrue, all spun to serve the film’s narrative and agenda of fear mongering. Any abuse of minors is unacceptable, and exposing it and discussing it is important, unfortunately this film isn’t the one to do the topic justice. The filmmakers desperation when the story they were salivating over fell apart caused them to act irresponsibly and Ms. Berg knows it. Also any documentary that purports to shine a spotlight on minors with a dream of making it in Hollywood being taken advantage of and excluding girls from the story is frankly ridiculous and homophobic. It’s unpopular to bash this film due to the importance of the subject matter, but this movie is irresponsible propaganda that deserves to be the bomb it is!"

"The Huffington Post article is by Jonathan Handel. Any union actor knows that he is the marionette to SAG, with his fictional coverage of the union merger a few years ago. Is it a wonder that they would want this film damaged, considering that one of their own is also in it, outed as a pedophile?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or