U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2017, 01:11 PM

7,843 posts, read 11,143,137 times

Advertisements

If Emma Stone will someday feel the need to have the same eyelid surgery Renee Zwellweger had (though she denies it). Emma seems to have that same big heavy top lid thing that Renee did.
It got to the point that Renee's eyes looked so small unless she was really holding them open. I think she got that done because it was becoming a problem, like a hard to see problem. Not sure why she continues to deny that.
Emma's eyes seem a lot bigger so maybe not but as she ages it may become a problem.
No big whoop, just seeing Emma a lot lately because of La La Land.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2017, 02:02 PM

4,807 posts, read 1,355,105 times
Wow, it's not enough that people and the media waste time over women's cosmetic surgery - people now think about it decades before it's even needed?

Old 02-20-2017, 02:46 PM

7,971 posts, read 3,869,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
It got to the point that Renee's eyes looked so small unless she was really holding them open. I think she got that done because it was becoming a problem, like a hard to see problem. Not sure why she continues to deny that.
Perhaps because it's nobody's damn business?

Old 02-21-2017, 06:12 AM

7,843 posts, read 11,143,137 times
No its not anyone's business really but you are here on the celebrity board and I can't think of why you would be here unless its to discuss celebrities......otherwise why aren't you on the movie board? Maybe you just pop in to various threads to shake your finger at people.

Clarallel - its not cosmetic surgery, that is sort of my point. Had no idea it was a sin of some type to wonder about things that would affect someone's future.

I don't understand why someone would deny having a medical procedure needed for a real reason. Plastic surgery maybe because it sort of affects your career in that the celeb adoring public prefers to believe, apparently, that celebs never age. Hence the damned if you do damned if you don't responses seen here. But a medical procedure? No stigma there, more likely to garner understanding and thanks for sharing positive feelings.

Old 02-21-2017, 06:28 AM

7,971 posts, read 3,869,017 times
Quote:
No its not anyone's business really but you are here on the celebrity board and I can't think of why you would be here unless its to discuss celebrities......otherwise why aren't you on the movie board? Maybe you just pop in to various threads to shake your finger at people.
I can discuss celebrities without expecting that they divulge everything in their lives that is private.

Quote:
I don't understand why someone would deny having a medical procedure needed for a real reason. Plastic surgery maybe because it sort of affects your career in that the celeb adoring public prefers to believe, apparently, that celebs never age. Hence the damned if you do damned if you don't responses seen here. But a medical procedure? No stigma there, more likely to garner understanding and thanks for sharing positive feelings.
It doesn't matter the reason. It doesn't matter whether or not there's stigma. It's still private, and there's no reason that anyone has to admit to any medical procedure. She does not exist to satisfy your curiosity. She may be a celebrity, but she has just as much right to privacy as anyone else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities