U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-20-2017, 12:36 PM
Status: "Far away from flooding. Thanks for asking." (set 26 days ago)
 
Location: "Arlen" Texas
2,039 posts, read 1,191,652 times
Reputation: 7423

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
More to the point, celebrities that threaten to leave the country over an election and never do.
Other countries don't want bitter Americans moving to their countries, no matter which side they're on. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-21-2017, 08:48 PM
 
10,989 posts, read 5,721,331 times
Reputation: 17935
U2 and bono, one of the most pretentious d-bags in entertainment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2017, 04:24 AM
BMI
 
Location: Ontario
4,826 posts, read 2,531,880 times
Reputation: 3098
Kanye West
Kardashians
Jenners

That's about 10 right there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2017, 04:27 AM
BMI
 
Location: Ontario
4,826 posts, read 2,531,880 times
Reputation: 3098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
U2 and bono, one of the most pretentious d-bags in entertainment.
Bono is definitely up there ....

Asking people to give money .....when he's got almost a billion dollars stashed away himself!

Should put his money where his mouth is,
he won't give up his caviar and private jets....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2017, 10:21 AM
 
Location: Colorado Springs
13,170 posts, read 6,103,939 times
Reputation: 13024
Quote:
Originally Posted by daynet View Post
I don't know how old this article is, but I agree with most of the candidates, especially Justin Beaver. He has always got under my skin for some reason. I've never listened to any of his 'music', nor would I want to. He embarrasses me (I am Canadian).


Top 20 Celebrity Douchebags. Who annoys you the most?

Got any to add?
I don't like having beavers around, either. They always chew up the furniture.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2017, 10:22 AM
 
Location: Colorado Springs
13,170 posts, read 6,103,939 times
Reputation: 13024
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
...

Any celebrity that takes themselves seriously and/or constantly espouses their stupid political opinions.
And what about forum posters who do the same thing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2017, 05:31 PM
 
578 posts, read 754,356 times
Reputation: 1448
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMI View Post
Bono is definitely up there ....
Asking people to give money .....when he's got almost a billion dollars stashed away himself!
Should put his money where his mouth is,
he won't give up his caviar and private jets....
Hmm...
https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/bono
Charities & foundations supported 40
Bono has supported the following charities listed on this site:

46664
ALAFA
Amnesty International
Charity Projects Entertainment Fund
Chernobyl Children International
Clara Lionel Foundation
Clinton Global Initiative
DATA
EDUN
Every Mother Counts
Food Bank For New York City
Global Fund
Greenpeace
Janie's Fund
Keep A Child Alive
Legacy of Hope Foundation
Live 8
Make Poverty History
Mencap
Millennium Promise
Millennium Villages
Mulago Positive Women’s Network
MusiCares
Music Generation
NAACP
Not On Our Watch
ONE Campaign
Oxfam
(RED)
Red Cross
Simon Community
Special Olympics
The Lunchbox Fund
UNICEF
UN Millennium Project
War Child
Water.org
Wildlife Conservation Society
Witness
Zero Hunger
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2017, 09:28 PM
BMI
 
Location: Ontario
4,826 posts, read 2,531,880 times
Reputation: 3098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipchik View Post
Hmm...
https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/bono
Charities & foundations supported 40
Bono has supported the following charities listed on this site:

46664
ALAFA
Amnesty International
Charity Projects Entertainment Fund
Chernobyl Children International
Clara Lionel Foundation
Clinton Global Initiative
DATA
EDUN
Every Mother Counts
Food Bank For New York City
Global Fund
Greenpeace
Janie's Fund
Keep A Child Alive
Legacy of Hope Foundation
Live 8
Make Poverty History
Mencap
Millennium Promise
Millennium Villages
Mulago Positive Women’s Network
MusiCares
Music Generation
NAACP
Not On Our Watch
ONE Campaign
Oxfam
(RED)
Red Cross
Simon Community
Special Olympics
The Lunchbox Fund
UNICEF
UN Millennium Project
War Child
Water.org
Wildlife Conservation Society
Witness
Zero Hunger
Like Lee J Cobb would say, "Ok, so he supports 40 charities...but what does that mean,
he lends his "celebrity name" to their causes?"

All I know is google Bono's net worth, it's way up there near a billion dollars,
if he was mister giver it it would a lot less, he could live on 20 million or less.
it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2017, 07:35 PM
Status: "The Thinking Man's Woman" (set 2 days ago)
 
Location: Atlanta and St Simons Island, GA
17,323 posts, read 29,133,780 times
Reputation: 9343
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
And what about forum posters who do the same thing?
Amen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2017, 07:51 PM
Status: "Gone" (set 26 days ago)
 
Location: Type 0.7 Kardashev
10,579 posts, read 5,760,449 times
Reputation: 37043
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
Gwyneth Paltrow
Barbra Streisand
Lea Michele
Rachael Ray
Joy Behar
Oprah Winfrey
Alec Baldwin
Al Franken
David Letterman
Piers Morgan
Christina Aguilera
Mariah Carey
Ryan Secrest

Any celebrity that takes themselves seriously and/or constantly espouses their stupid political opinions.
Yes! What the hell is a United States Senator doing talking about politics?!



PS - Somehow, you forgot to mention Ted Nugent. And Curt Schilling. And Kid Rock. And that Duck Dynasty guy. And the other Baldwin. And Mel Gibson. And Dennis Miller. And Chuck Norris. And... well, you get the point. You pretend to be annoyed by politically-opinionated celebrities, but you're really just irritated by liberals who don't sit down and shut up because you disagree... but you give a free pass to conservative celebrities who never shut up about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top