Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2017, 06:25 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,196,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyDrew1 View Post
Her brothers a nut case. No way Erin told him that unless they were lovers or something weird was going on. Brothers and sisters don't talk sexual together like that about their intimate escapades. He's a liar

Creepy
Maybe a bit creepy, but so was Chachi IMO not only for his statements after Erin Moran's death, but also his statements last October angrily attacking women offended by Trump's "I can grab them by the v****a" comment on the Vanity Fair tape. Could not believe how angry he was at them, too. That is both creepy, mean and a little scary IMO. And clearly misogynist. Baio does not get the benefit of the doubt on this matter from me.

Chachi reaped what he sowed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2017, 09:41 PM

88,569 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegE View Post
I've been wondering that myself! He gave enough to his talentless and hideous brother. He could have given her bit parts in most of his films. The residuals would have helped financially.
That's hilarious how Clint appears in every movie. Poor guy once was a child actor with a regular TV show, now plays orderlies and whatnot in his brother's films.

Old 04-28-2017, 11:00 PM

1,190 posts, read 1,026,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessgeek View Post
Maybe a bit creepy, but so was Chachi IMO not only for his statements after Erin Moran's death, but also his statements last October angrily attacking women offended by Trump's "I can grab them by the v****a" comment on the Vanity Fair tape. Could not believe how angry he was at them, too. That is both creepy, mean and a little scary IMO. And clearly misogynist. Baio does not get the benefit of the doubt on this matter from me.

I watched a few youtube videos and that just may be the case. Sad

Old 05-02-2017, 05:58 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,217,702 times
I'm always amazed by the underlying well what do you expect sentiment when substance abusers die. Like not drinking or using means you won't get cancer. I got news you you.

Scott Baio is an idiot, no surprise there.

Yes, childhood actors often seem to have a very hard time of it. I think without very sensible good parents to protect and sheperd them through they are very much at risk.

Old 05-05-2017, 08:06 PM

24,114 posts, read 32,468,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
for God's sake, the woman is dead--let her RIP
Let us do THIS. This woman deserves peace.

Old 11-08-2018, 06:20 PM

16,418 posts, read 12,507,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post
Knowing what we do about the pathological side of Hollywood, it is possible that many child actors and actresses were sexually abused. This could be a reason why so many of them had problems later in life.
Mouldy, did you really dredge up a thread that's been dormant for 18 months just to say this?

Old 11-09-2018, 09:49 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,054,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
Ron Howard could have been in a position to help her, by giving her a small role in one of his pictures. Why didn't he?
Richie C gives brother Clint, all the good bit player roles.

Old 11-10-2018, 03:44 PM

33,321 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessgeek View Post

Access Hollywood, not Vanity Fair.

Vanity Fair is the magazine Graydon Carter was the longtime editor of before he retired.

Graydon Carter is the guy who slapped the 'short fingered vulgarian' moniker on Trump in the 80s.

Old 11-10-2018, 03:51 PM

605 posts, read 335,628 times
Joanie and Chachi were good singers

Old 01-21-2019, 06:26 PM

8,043 posts, read 10,634,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleBeeHunter View Post
Joanie and Chachi were good singers
Yeah, stellar. Right up there with The Brady Kids and their big hit It's a Sunshine Day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities